$ 35 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"No, like, he was dead ass just laying there, dead and in a pool of his own fucking blood."

Mariah cringed, remembering the sight as Faye explained to her what happened last night at the club after Mariah left.

"Does anybody know what happened?" Mariah was almost scared to ask, but her curiosity got the best of her, glancing over at Fezco taking a nap on the couch across from her.

She nervously tapped her finger on her phone from where she held it to her ear as she spoke to Faye on the phone, but kept her eyes on Fezco as he slept.

"No, and that's the crazy part, nobody knows anything! Nobody saw anything either, cause you know how Wayne doesn't like when anyone just hangs out in the hallway," Faye explained. "So he's literally just dead and nobody knows anything other than he's got a bullet in his forehead and another in his chest and his safe was open and empty."

"Damn," Mariah mumbled. "Is he still...at the strip club?"

"I don't know, after the cops came they made everyone go home. Fucking Custer was supposed to pick me up but he never showed so I got a ride from one of the cops and gave him head. And I took a selfie with him."

Mariah's eyebrows shot up with a small laugh, "He was cute?"

"He was more than just cute," Faye told her. "I'll send you the selfie."

"Yeah send it," Mariah encouraged, happy to have changed the subject.

"Sent!" Faye exclaimed just as Mariah's phone buzzed against her ear.

She took a second to look at the picture, laughing once seeing Faye and some hot cop on her screen.

"Girl he's cute but fuck 12," Mariah put her phone back to her ear.

"Fuck Custer more. I was waiting for him outside the club at fucking 3 a.m.! The devil's hour! It was cold and I could've gotten fuckin kidnapped and sold on the black market."

"Girl you should've called me, I would've made Superman go rescue you," Mariah laughed.

"But he's your Superman. I'm not taking that from you," Faye told her with a laugh. "I'm kinda sad though, the cop hasn't hit me up! And I wrote my number on his arm with some eyeliner, like you did with that one guy that one time at the club!"

Mariah rolled her eyes at being reminded of her interaction with or interest in any other guy besides Fezco.

"Well, I mean, it was 3 a.m., the devil's hour, so what if the cop was really just the devil but like, in the form of a cop because he wanted you to sin?" Mariah theorized.

"Bitch don't even say that! I don't want people to know I possibly had the devil's dick in my mouth," Faye grimaced. "I'm gonna go drink holy water."

"I don't think that'll erase giving the devil head and sticking needles in yourself from your long ass list of sins, babe," Mariah told her, glancing down at her grown out nails before her eyes shifted onto her newest ring.

The one Fezco gave her. She smiled at being reminded of it, glancing over at him again.

She convinced him to stay home from going to open up the store, since he was now debt free and had some extra cash to hold onto now that Mouse was fortunately dead.