Chapter 3: Seducing death

Edited

~Amara Hernandez

These people had some fucking audacity to call me ten in the fucking morning giving me this stupid ass mission. Sometimes I really feel these men are just some stupid creatures who can't do the things they are told to. Sighing I got out of my car shoving the door back close My eyes squinted under the burning heart of the sun.

Smoothing a hand over my maxi dress I frowned upon at the entrance of the Bar. Men. Fetching out my gun I strapped it down on my left thigh before shoving the small dagger I carry with myself in my bra. I blinked my eyes, and well let the game begin.

I walked into the bar, it was dark and dimly lit. The corners shadowed the edges and the corridors that went all the way to the back. To my left was the Bar and to my right was what was supposed to be the VIP area. This place was stony broke and reeked of atrocious.

The place was nearly clear of another human being—only the bartender who was hanging on the threads of vodka he chucked down every so in a while. I didn't wait long at the entrance to make a show of myself. My hips swayed from side to side as I made my way to the bar.

Fluttering my eyes at the guy passing him a twisted smile. He smirked back at me. "What a beauty like you would like to have?" He lowered his voice leaning over the bar, eyeing the pretty show my cleavage made.

"Wine for the lady in black." I raised an eyebrow, turning to look at the man who settled beside me. "Why? Thankyou." I passed him a smile. He winked back at me his eyes assessing me. "Trouble in paradise?" He asked raising his glass of whiskey. I huffed out and spoke as the bartender placed my drink down. "You know men, they say words out loud but their actions aren't the same as their words." I took a sip of my drink and watched from the corner of my mouth as the man—The fool who has walked into his own death trap. Order another drink. "James" he introduced himself. I bit my lip seductively before I looked at him with hodded eyes. "Claire" I lied straight through my teeth.

Drinking down the rest of my wine. I slammed down the glass and stood up. Walking up to the man he parted his legs and I stepped in. My hands played with his tie as he placed his hands on my hips. I leaned in whispering, "you look like a man who would be true of his words." Glancing back at his face I bit down on my lips.

For a matter of fact if I wasn't here to kill this fucker I would haven't mind giving him a chance in bed. His square jaw and handsome face and the way his big hands were on my hips roaming, he would be wonders in the bed. But sadly for him he wouldn't anymore.

He smirked at me, his hands moving over my body. Ugh, this deepshit was taking way too of his sweet time. I rolled my hand over his tie twice before I tugged at it making him stand up. I looked at him before I walked us in the dark corridor. "Pretty impatient are we?" He chuckled as he stumbled lightly but followed me nonetheless.

"Very" I smiled sinisterly. My hand roamed over the wall beside me searching for a room or the restroom even. Stopping when my hand crossed over a door knob. I turned around slamming my lips on his, his hands snaked around my thighs before I jumped up in his arms. Unlocking the door behind me, he stumbled in. I groaned when he pressed me against the door my hands slithered down as I locked the door. He smirked up at me but my mouth twitched in a twisted smirk. His hands roamed over my body as he trailed kisses down my neck.

Taking it as my chance I grabbed the dagger from my bra and pressed it against his throat. His body tensed as he looked back at me. His eyes crossed with confusion then fear and to mask all them up anger. Pressing harder he hissed removing his hands off me. Stumbling back he placed his hand on my throat checking the small cut I've marked on him. But before he could have reacted he groaned out loud as my knee made contact with his crotch.

Huffing out a breath I kicked his knee as he tripped over his back. He was still whining in pain before he screamed out loud. I grinned at him as I shoved my dagger deeper into his abdomen. Cringing when he cried out again when I removed my dagger and stood back up. Running a hand through my hair I looked down at him with a frown.

He was rolling over in pain cursing lightly. Pressing my lips together i placed my foot on his abdomen, my heels digging into the wound I've freshly carved on his body. He coughed and groaned some more before he glared up at me. I looked at him innocently. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He snarled.

"Nothing" I titled my head to the side looking down at him in confusion. "Why do you say so?" I mocked him with all seriousness in my voice. "You're a fucking psychopath." He shouted again but ended up coughing out blood.

"Jeez, thanks for the diagnosis Mr. therapist." Rolling my eyes I smirked at him. "You would have been a good fuck but too bad I don't fuck A grade assholes" he glared at me again. "You're a fucking pussy you know that?" He laughed and I did too. Laughed with him. He was confused until I drew my gun up at his head. "Thanks, but i still have nine lives you don't." I grinned at him before pulling the trigger. The room echoed out loud from the shot. But it all stayed silent. Huffing I stalked over to the table and fetched out a couple of tissues before wiping myself off.

I turned on my phone before I texted Luke back with a thumbs up emoji. The door of the room flew open and in a reflex I pulled out my gun pointing at the stranger that entered the room.

The sound of hands clapping echoed through the dark room as a female figure appeared. " Hello to you too" the all too familiar voice bounced in my ears making me grin as I threw the gun on the bed walking over and pulled her into a hug.

Pulling apart I took and bowed down to my Queen. " Donna Dabria" my voice ran across the room pride oozing out of myself as I saw my best friend becoming a queen. " The seducing death" she chuckled at the nickname I got from the mafia. I grinned like a fool.

" That's what they say" I said as she shook her head still smiling. "Gave him an easy one, eeh?" She looked at the dead body and then back at me. I shrugged "His good looks saved him a brutal death." She laughed shaking her head. "Come one we gotta visit college today" she said walking over and picking my gun up and handing it back to me. I groaned slamming my foot on the floor like a kid. " Do we have to" I whine as she glares at me playfully. " Yes Amara Hernandez, we have to" she grumbled pulling me out with her.

I squinted my eyes as the sun burned my eyes again; Fucking sun. I tottered my way back to my car. But I smirked when I saw Dabria walking up to her car next to me. "What do you say?" I grinned at her as she raised her eyebrow. "If you wanna lose, why not." I scoffed at her before smiling. "We'll see." I muttered before we raced back in the road, rushing past the cars and traffic and we raced down to the college building.