Chapter 37: Moon And Infinity

~Dabria Esmeray Marciano

" I think they're having sex." I heard a voice that came from behind the locked door.

"I know Amara, what do you think they were doing the whole night! Watching dog compilations?" Oh. Ohhhhh, it's Alex's voice that I recognised.

"Don't you fucking dare say anything about my cutie muchkins videos"

"Fine jeez you're such an asshole."

A grin broke out on my face as they bickered while drystan groaned and pressed his face into my boobs.
Oh, how I love this morning.

A huff of warm breath hit my chest as drystan muttered against my boobs "why did they come back here again?" I chuckled and patted his head twice as he moved over. Getting up i threw over his shirt covering myself up. And opened the door. Their eyes snapped at me with their lip flapping like a fish. I raised a brow as Amara's expression changed from being shocked to a 'I knew this was going to happen.' with a smirk on her face.

Elbowing Alex in his abdomen as he groaned she jumped around yell " I FUCKING TOLD YOU THEY WERE FUCKIN—" his hand came around het mouth, for which I gave him a silent thankyou.

"Come on we'll make them some breakfast." He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder as he walked away. Shaking my head I closed the door and walked in the bathroom, cleaned myself up and closed the door behind me I tottered over to drystan.

Leaning down I kissed his cheek as a smile formed on his face. "I know you're awake, get up." He opened his eyes smiling wide as he pulled me in for a kiss. "I love you." His words breathed out as we pulled apart and bloomed inside my chest with light. I rubbed my nose against his and kissed his forehead. "I love you."

"Now get up and get fresh and meet me down stairs." Smacking his arm I got up and walked out the room. Meeting Amara and Alex at the bottom of the stairs my eyes got such a wonderful sight of Amara smacking—literally— hitting Alex with a spatula.

"You don't fucking enter my territory when I'm in it." She smacked him one last time before huffing away a strand from her face and turned over to the pan placed on the stove.

Shaking my head, I settled myself on a seat behind the kitchen counter and popped a grape in my mouth. Watching both of them bicker and placing plates after another on the counter. "Okay I'm done" Amara sighed and settled beside me her eyes glinting with mischief as she leaned in a whispered in my ears. "I need every fucking detail even if I will be disgusted with it though." A chuckle rolled off my tongue.

Alex settled beside Amara and kissed the side of her head and placed two pancakes on each of their plate. My eyes wandered around looking for grey, Amara must have noticed as he spoke with her face full. "He's out with his father." I nodded and waited for drystan to come down.

Amara groaned from beside me and put her fork down, taking a gulp of her organe juice she licked her lips and yelled. "DRYSTAN ACE AERON IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN RIGHT NOW YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY OF MY DELICIOUS BREAKFAST." It wasn't late when we all heard the commotion and he came down the stairs and gave her a weird look.

"How the hell do you know my middle name?" He asked as he came beside me and sat down. Amara shrugged and filled her mouth with another pancake.

Drystan sat down beside me and placed two pancakes on our plates. His hand rested on my waist but he moved it down and then he pulled the leg of my chair, pulling me closer to him. His lips came against my head as he kissed me and started eating his food. 

It was a day off so we decided to go out. Well actually we went to the shooting range at the warehouse because I had work there.

Loading out of the car, we walked inside my men and women stood up and bowed their heads in respect and terror as I passed by. Reaching the end of the hallway I pushed pass the double door which opened into a narrow hallway with two door on each side. "This is the workout hall, different rooms have different types of workout machinaries or types, the last door is for shooting." I said to Alex and drystan as Amara was already on her way and inside the shooting arena. Alex nodded and went after Amara. Drystan turned around and pulled me by my waist pulling me in a kiss. A shiver ran up my spine as his lips met mine into a soft sweet that made me want to crave it more. Pulling away, he kissed my forehead and placed his chin on top of my head.

"I'll be on the first floor, it's my office only. You can come when you feel like." I felt him nod but we still didn't part, it was so warm and heavenly being in his arms made me feel protected. What an irony the almighty Mafia leader felt safe in the arms of a comman man. But I did, this man was my home, my comfort, my heart, my stars and the infinity. I loved him to the moon and over, I loved him like the dimond of my dark and dull world. 

I kissed his throat, which made him look down at me. "I love you, to the moon and over." I told him in a whisper, afraid that someone might hear it, afraid that I didn't wanted anyone else to hear it but him. Afraid that there was nothing over the moon. But with him by my side, I can look over it as well. His face broke out in a big grin as he pulled me closer. Kissing the top of my head he whispered back. " I love you, over the infinity and forever." My heart felt big and heavy. My eyes wattered but I kept them away, accepting the love I was recieving,  for once I accepted the love I thought I never deserved.

___________________________________________

Hey people I know I'm updating really slow and you guys don't wanna hear my shit stroy so i won't tell...

But please stop asking if it's the end of the story... when the story will end i will leave a "the end" message.. I accept that the story is about to conclude but not yet...there are around 10 chapters more left for your lovely asses...