Chapter 12: She Satan

~Dabria Esmeray Marciano

My heels clicked against the cold floor as I walked into the depth of my basement. The walls in the dark hallway painted with blood and made of cries and screams of those who tried to go against us.

A hush of air hit my face as I turned left walking over to go into the lower part of our basement with noise free rooms and deadly small weapons and knives with our today's guest waiting for me–their one and only host, the devil in disguise.

The urge to stop and turn around and walk over to the right side to stroll into that one dark room where it all happened all those years ago–just to go see, if-anyhow there is something or more specifically someone. It was almost tempting but like a heavy wave all the pain cries of help agonizing screams dark moments came crashing down.

My steps came to a halt as those wine red doors stood against me, There was some blood and some paint on those old rusting doors. An evil grin settled on my face as I pushed open the door.

The scene in front of my eyes settled in, their scared faces shivering bodies and tensed shoulders as they were all tied up to chairs sitting against their family members.

" Well, well, well how are you doing my lovely men" my voice boomed off the dark scraped walls with blood scattered all across them. The evil grin never left my face but there was nothing humorous or happening about this situation. Their head shot up looking at me, but never meeting my grey hunting orbs.

My legs worked as I walked over to  Dante, one of my not so favourite assassin " tsk, tsk, tsk...what happened with you Dante" I tsked looking him up and down there was no power radiating off him, no confidence ozzing out of his pockets no deadly and bored stares but a pleading look in his eyes. " You were one of my best assassin, what happened with the vow you had taken to never betray me Dante...hmm" My fingertips brushes across the cold metal of that sharp little knife–so small yet so powerful to cut their guts out.

I tapped fingers around the top of the knife curling it around and over grinning a sadistic smile as it shined under the dip light hanging on the top of the room. Making my way back to Dante I looked at him giving him the sweetest smile I could muster up and turned around moving over to his one and only family member his small brother.

I had no intention to harm him severally, just a few scratches here and there and  a single name out of Dante's mouth was all I wanted and his brother was free bird under my watch and him being as dead as good. " What did you do little Dante" my hand brushed around his brother's shoulders, Ethan shivered under the cold metal touch. " N-nothing Donna" the fear laced behind that deep voice was very known as well as the horror in those dark blue orbs.

" Last night didn't seem like nothing to me Dante" my hand ran across Ethan's hair fisting it in my palm, he head snapped up looking in my eyes as I tugged those dark strands of lucious hair. " Do you know Ethan what your big brother did,hm." The rage hidden under my voice was unknown by the little guy as he looked between me and his big brother with a confusion dancing in his big brown eyes. " Do you know why you are here, my dear Ethan" this made his brother's head snapped up alarms ringing in his ears as he looked between us.

" I don't know bri, D told me that you wanted to talk, but then these people locked me up in these chains and- and they hurt me and kicked me" I listened to the little boy glaring at the gaurds as they shifted in there position not meeting my burning eyes. " Don't worry buddy, it's not you I want..." My eyes roaming back to Dante and the gaurds behind him. "riportalo indietro" [take him back] two of them stepped forward freeing the locks and taking Dante's brother out of the room.