Chapter 28: Movie Marathon

~Drystan Aeron

We walked in the house after staying in the car for another few minutes, and of me thinking the most disgusting of things to calm my hard self. Bri was by my side holding on to my hand. I can't express how strong this woman is, with a whole ass mafia after her and her own father she still has a smile on her face, within her close circle offcourse. I squeezed out intertwined hands as I looked at her, her eyes moved up to look at me. Leaning down I placed a soft kiss on her lips trying to tell her that I'm always going to be by her side.

"Come fucking on dude stop eating eachother." Amara groaned as a pillow hit the back of my head. Pulling away from dabria I kissed her forehead and threw a middle finger at Amara to which she scoffed and rolled her eyes. Dabria laughed at us as she pulled away saying she'll get the snacks.

I walked over to the couch plumbing myself down on one. I watched as grey, bri and Amara's childhood friend walks down the stairs looking around his body limping with each step he takes. His eyes held curiosity  a small smile takes place on his lips as he watched Amara walking over to him. They exchange a hug and walk back down.

" THE BAD BITCHES HAVE REACHED DUMBASSES" leon yelled as Alex and luke followed him both of their hands filled with snacks as leon held out a bottles of beer. Alex and luke strolled in the living room settling themselves down, as leon moved around the living room with beer bottle still in his hands.

" I swear on fucking god leon if those beer bottles are not chilled by the time I grab one you gonna wish you didn't had that dick of yours." Amara practically threatened him we all watched as he ran off in the kitchen.

"No one plays with my drinks." Amara muttered as Alex pulled her closer to him, she snuggled her head on his chest while he ran his hand through her hair.

Whipped.

Leon and dabria both came out taking and bowls of potato chips and popcorn in their hands. I patted the seat beside me for her to come and sit down but instead leon pressed his ass beside me. " Aww nox didn't you cared that much about me." He smiled and suffocated me in his arms. I blinked quite fucking too many times before pushing him away. Bri smacked the back of his head " fuck of Leon." She stated in a bored tone and watched as he pouted yet dragged himself to the other side mumbling how no one loves him. Dramatic ass.

"So what are we watching?" Grey spoke for the first time as all of our eyes snapped at him.

"Romcom"

"Horror"

"The vampire diaries cause Damon is hot as fuck" leon jumped up like a little kid and both Amara and dabria groaned.

"What he's hot!" He gasped as all of us shook our heads at him. "Let's take turn one romcom and the other horror." Luke said as we all nodded agreeing to what he said. Dabria scrolled through and picked out the first movie.

'To all the boys I've loved before'

"OHH MY GAWWDD!!"

"SUCH A BITCHY SISTER?!"

"AWW THEY KISSED...."

Comments were flying all over the room as we watched how kitty has posted the letters on the given address and Peter has found out about it, it was honestly the second hand embarrassment for me though, dabria cringed beside me as she stuffed her face with popcorn. "That must have hurt." She stated still cringing over the scene pointing where lara jean and Peter kiss.

....

Bri moaned as she cuddled by my side her head lays on my chest with her hair sprawled all over her back, we've been going back and forth in between horror and romcom filling the room with the screams of our scared shit ass and aws and giggles. I sighed rubbing my hand over her arm. I looked around as empty bottles of beer were laying all over the floor with dirty bowls placed on the table infront of us.

Amara and Alex were passed out holding each other, leon has his head on Luke's chest while luke played with his hair. Didn't know they had something going. Grey was watching the movie that was playing. Looking at the clock hung in the room it was past three and everyone was almost asleep. I watched as grey looked around and stood up and went back upstairs.

I sighed pulling the blanket over me and bri, kissing her forehead I mumbled a good night against her head and closed my eyes.

....

Loud clanking of forks and plates woke me up. Groaning I turned over shoving the blanket in my face to avoid the sunlight. Feeling a presence beside me I felt soft lips coming in contact with my forehead, I sighed feeling her fingers running through my hair. And then only I heard her soft low voice, "wake up drystan." Her hair was open as I can feel them tickling my neck.

I groaned throwing my hand around her waist and pulled her down on the couch with me. She gasped and giggled, pressing another kiss on my forehead "get up breakfast is ready." She whispered in my ears. I nodded my head fully awake now but still kept my eyes close, wanting to feel her close to me. To hold her always and give all my care and love to her.

"I know you're awake, now get up open you eyes." She breathed out as I opened my eyes looking at her a smile plastered on her face.

Oh, how I could kill to keep that smile for myself.

"Morning" was voice raspy, clearing my throat I kissed her forehead then her cheek and then her lips.

"Okay enough pda fr now, god I don't wanna throw up after having such a delicious breakfast." Amara muttered walking over and sitting down on the floor with a spoon full of Nutella in her hand. She sighed and went on her phone.

"Hey bri" Amara suddenly asked as dabria looked at her raising her eyebrow. Amara looked at me and rolled her eyes before speaking. " Got that old hag that kept stealing drugs from the shipments and used kids to give it off to different small gangs." She finished and licked the spoon of Nutella in her hand.

"I'll deal with him in the afternoon." She declared and pushed herself off the couch. "Come on I'll give u something to eat if those fucker haven't already finished everything." I chuckled and followed her behind.

_________________________________________