Chapter 47: Dearest Daughter

~Dabria Esmeray Marciano

I smiled down at Lara as I walked down the stairs into the living room. Nikolai found Marcel's location—and it looks like he's hiding away in one of our old burned warehouses. But tomorrow we will attack. Take them and the bastards who went behind my back down. But their death won't be a bullet through their skull, I would set a message, an example of the brutality a woman can go down to.

Amara was sitting on the edge of the sofa sharpening her favourite silver blade with her initials engraved in cursive. Hearing my footsteps she looked up at me and smirked. Standing up she licked the flat side of the blade and then placed it back down. "I'm so fucking excited to tear them apart." Her eyes glinting with excitement and fury. Shaking my head I gazed back at her, she was staring blankly down at her blade.

Placing my hand on her shoulder she jerked back to reality. Her eyes were moist but then she blinked and it was gone. "I couldn't believe he would do something like this." Her whisper didn't hide the disgust and betrayal they flowed with. Stepping forward I placed a hand on her shoulder. "You don't have to do this A." I understood that she and grey were close and were in a relationship back then. I knew she had feelings for him and even now she doesn't want to hurt him.

"No" she breathed in and looked at me with determination in her eyes. "He's a traitor, he betrayed us all, he killed you mother Dabria I won't let him live." Her voice died down but the fire in her eyes burned. I nodded my head.

"I need Leon to hack into their security system, find out if there are any sensors and deactivate them. And tell Luke to put guards around the warehouse so they couldn't leave." She nodded her head and turned walking out of the room her phone pressed against her ears.

I sighed and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing my bike keys I entered the kitchen. Drystan and Alex both were sharing ear pods swaying on their seats as they ate their breakfast.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked as their brows shot up facing me. Alex gave his ear pod to me and smiled lightly, walking over to the other side he took out his own and placed one in his ear and walked out of the kitchen. Placing the piece in my ear a smile formed on my lips as I heard  'That's how you get the girl' by Taylor Swift  shaking my head i tottered my way to drystan.

His hand came around my waist pulling me down on his lap. His lips came against my forehead and then my lips. "I hope you know how to get girls now?" I asked my brow raised at him. His chest shook as he threw his head back laughing. "I already know baby" he smiled and kissed my lip. I could taste Nutella on his tongue. I moaned softly before pulling away. His hands went over the counter as he pulled a toast with Nutella spread over in between us. He raised an eyebrow telling me to take a bite.

I looked at him as I took a bite of the toast, watching as he took a bite himself from the other end of the toast. His eyes never left mine as his fingers left goosebumps all over my thigh. He turned the piece around holding it between his mouth he leaned closer till the tip of the bread touched my lips. Parting my lips I took another bite. Drystan took the small pieces of toast and placed it back on the plate. His eyes were hungry and focused on my lips. Licking my lips must have been the last straw for him. He leaned closer, so close but yet so far. His warm breath fanned over my lips his eyes locked with mine. His chest against mine I watched his eyes gaze down at my lips and then back at me.

He leaned closer, his tongue swiping over the edge of my lips. He eyes shut closed as he took in a deep breath a smile formed on his eyes and he leaned over my ear. Shuddering as his Breath hit my neck he whispered. "Perfect." My hand tightened around his collar as he looked back at me and smirked. Slapping his hand I stood up narrowing my eyes at him. "I'm gonna get back at you when I come back for teasing me." He shrugged but stood up and kissed my forehead once again. "Be safe" he muttered against my head. I nodded and kissed his cheeks and walked out of the mansion not before patting Lara's head twice. She was a good dog.

I threw my leg over my baby and roared it back to life. It's been a while since I've taken her to work. I roared the engine once again before I drove out of the gates. The wind blew past my open hair wooshing over my ear as I enjoyed the feeling of being open and free. The day was still young I watched people walk by their day and work. Turning left I drove on the outer side more into the woods where our warehouse was. 

It was about time to end it all. I've been a part of Orphic all my life and have seen people rule over as underbosses, captains and capos. They were loyal to their don. I always knew it bothered them that I was their donna. It bothered them when my grandma took over after my grandfather died. But I've been quiet and taken their shoves but now it was time to attack back. Killing Marcel Alaric and Grey would be a big and clear message for all of them to not mess with their Donna.

I looked around as the buildings disappeared covering the roads with trees. I blinked but it all went down in a split of second. I gasped as a sharp pain shot through my shoulder my hands clutched the brakes throwing me on the ground I groaned pressing my hand on my right shoulder i felt my hands shake under the liquid substance I felt looking at my hands I scoffed watching as blood coated my hands.

I inhaled a long breath as i looked at the black Jeep that was parked not too far away from my bike that was lying in the middle of the road. I squinted my eyes and grabbed my gun, pushing the safety off. I stood back up. Grey stepped out of the jeep, his face blank with his gun pointed at my head and mine at his.

"It'll end right here then I guess." I muttered my finger pressed against the trigger. "You might want to reconsider that." He raised his eyebrow making me tilt my head back. There was another and Marcel was standing there with a smirk on his face and his gun pointed at the back of my head. I chuckled darkly. "I bet you have been waiting for this moment all your life."  His smirk didn't falter. "You know me so well my dearest daughter." My chest tightened a dark feeling blooming in it. I looked back at the guard beside Marcel pointing my gun at their heads I shot them both down. Turning around I pointed at the two men standing my Grey's side I shot them down as well. My vision turned hazy but I shook my head clearing my view.

"You can't win with guns pointed at your head Mery." Grey's voiced his so all faked concern. And I snapped at him. "Don't fucking call me that!" I turned around and flinched as a sharp pain shot through my head. I gasped falling on my knees. A hand came across my face, I gritted my teeth as Marcel yanked my hair back. "It would have been so fucking easy if you would have just listen to my fucking wish!" He boomed pushing me down on the concrete. I shook my head and grabbed my gun with shaky hands. "I would have never let you rule over what I have built over the years." I spoke harshly aiming my gun at his head. My fingers pressed against the trigger.

A harsh kick at my hand threw my aim away. I cried out as another sharp pain shot through my right arm. "It would end our way dearest daughter."

___________________________________________