Chapter 6: David Salvatore

~Dabria Esmeray Marciano

I watched as the sun shone upon his flexing muscles walking it's way back to the school gate mingling with his friend and disappearing into the sea of students.

The thought of him not suppressing me over the fact that I was Mafia leader let alone of the strongest Mafia in Europe, The Orphic and that too that I was a girl, made my lips somehow twitch upwards.

" My, my" a taunting voice settled in as I closed my eyes groaning internally and asking for god's sake to help me out from this whole stupid situation. I took in a deep breath plastering a fake smile I turned around.

Taking in the amused and teasing look on the face of my best fucking friend the way her lips moved upwards into a teasing smirk and eyes giving me a look of amusement she continued with her ranting " looks like the great... Dabria Esmeray Marciano the queen of Orphic has a little crush over their"–she pointed her index finger in the way which drystan went whereas her eyebrows were dancing up and down giving me a look to say something.

" Fuck off" I grumbled ignoring the fluttering feeling inside my chest glaring at her playfully. She let my glare slide off with her sweet laugh and wrapped her hands around my shoulder making a small smile crack its way up my lips. " Let's go and get your lover boy, shall we" she chuckled but the stupid smirk didn't drop off her face.

I groaned stomping my foot like a little child strolling my way back inside the school not without the little devil following me close behind.

" You sound like a dying animal" she muttered and winced as I smacked the back of her head shaking my head as a small smile stayed on my lips.

~°~°~°~°~°~°

The dreadful day at college finally ended as the bell rang, students rushing out the classroom dragging themselves back to home with a  load of assignments hovering over their back.

Sighing I stood up walking my way out of the class not before giving our English teacher Ms. Grace a small smile of gratitude, she's one of those teachers who see each student as their own child teaching them with open heart and treating them with care.

The corridors were empty when I made my way out, dark clouds sleeve themselves all over the sky. Dullness taking over the surrounding area when I strolled over to the parking area, not many cars or motorbikes were left; leaving the area almost empty.

I made my way to my car gazing as Amara who was leaning against it a cigar in her right hand the grey smoke making its way out of her mouth mending in the atmosphere.

Catching my sight on her, she stood up smiling lightly which I returned walking over to her.

"Hey" I muttered unlocking the car, pulling the door as it opened. " Hi" she mumbled as she threw the cigar on the ground crushing it with her killing heels strolling over the passenger seat.

Sitting inside she sighs as I closed my eyes taking a breath in trying to relax in the moment, just wanting to listen to the cloud thunder the honking sound of cars and the roaring of the motorbikes.

" You have a meeting" amara's voice broke the relaxing moment inside my mind as the awful energy of facing all those people came crashing down on me.

"When" I asked annoyed wanting nothing but to just lay in my bed all day listening to maa singing and eating her world famous cookies.

" At five thirty, he wants to make a alliance again" my head snapped at her hoping what she said right now was just a silly joke but not the painful reality. " But why" I heard myself asking her–or me I don't know, after what happened five years back he's back knowing how much it will hurt me and Amara.

" I don't know bri" she held in a breath trying hard not to break down infront of me. Her eyes was closed i bowed my head in defeat knowing I can't help it, if he wants us to meet him again–to make a alliance again them so be it.

" Fine" I muttered coldly starting the engine back to life pressing the padel hard I swered the wheel rushing out the parking area on the main road.

My mind was a haze not knowing what do to do, should I avoid him, refuse his alliance or should go out to him as the cold hearted leader people call me around the land.

I stopped my car at the red light silently watching other cars rushing by people walking on the side walks. " He will be there?" I asked watching as three kids walking on the side path hand-in-hand smiling and laughing gazing at them as the boy in between the two girls plays with their two little ponytails while the girls make weird faces swaying his hand away.  a ghost smile appeared on my face but it vanished away listening amara's words.

" Yes"– her voice came out filled with hatred and disgust as she continued–" and so am I...I know he will do anything to bring you down knowing it will be your weak spot meeting him again." She completed looking into space, I sighed taking her hand in mine giving her a reassuring squeeze.

Taking a deep breath ignoring the pressure building inside my chest and behind my eyes. I pressed my lips together trying not to let my emotions out.

" bene, let's meet David Salvatore"[fine]  this name felt so strange on my lips now, gulping down the lump in my throat. I scoffed pushing aside the memories. Drifting the wheels away as the light turned green.

____________________________________

Uuuupppdddaaattteee...

<333

Vote <3
Comment ;)

Xoxo ❤️