Chapter 18: Beautiful

~Dabria Esmeray Marciano

" BITCH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY HAIR !!" I heard Amara scream from next to mine, it's the day for the mafia ball. It's nothing serious, just mafia's from different regions and countries come together to form alliance to work in union. If you form a alliance win-win, but if you didn't it is a bloodbath.

Sighing I shook my head standing up strolling out of the room and reached for the door next to mine when I heard a loud crash coming from the room I was about to enter. That made my steps to fasten up. I slammed open the door only to get a not so amusing scene in front of me.

Amara had her hand wrapped around the poor hairstylist who was lieing knocked out on the floor in between Amara's leg. She looked up at the doorway when we heard heavy footsteps approaching us.

" Quite kinky isn't it" drystan mummered from behind me making Amara glare at her. " Okay what the actual fuck happened." I commanded her as she stood back up brushing the fake crease over her silk robe. " Well– she clears her throat before continuing– I told her not to use that fake extensions, and like that won't look good on me but she went on and said ' Miss it'll look good just be patient for a little while' " she started fiddling with her fingers while pushing her weight from one leg to the other. " And." Drystan asked his voice strained by the laugh he was somehow holding in.

" And it kinda looks good now but I swear when I looked into the mirror it didn't" she huffed.

"AndsoIshovedherheadtothedressingtable" she muttered hanging her head low.

" What" all three of us asked in union. She huffed rolling her eyes and says. " So I might have shoved her head in the dressing table and she might have just passed out I guess."

" Woman"

" Wow "

" Dang it girl."

Comments flew out of our mouths a small, I bowed by head down so she couldn't see the small smile that tugged up on my lips.

" Well a good thing she didn't killed anyone Alex, come on we still have to ourselves ready." His deep voice was filled with humour as he gave Alex a pat on the shoulder and left the room without saying another word.

Shaking my head I turned around leaving Alex and Amara standing back in her room. I reached for my door knob and turned it to enter not before shouting out to be in the hall by 7 sharp.

~~~~

I strapped the strap on my right shoe and pushed myself up standing up on my heels brushing any creases that formed on my dress. Walking over the mirror I gave myself a last check.

I was wearing a dark red velvet dress holding it together with spaghetti straps ending down with a deep V neck cut and sticking to my body down till my thighs, showing my tan legs with the two splits on either side that goes up to my thighs. Ending it with a pair of golden heels.

[ Just a reference pic ;) ]

For my hair and makeup it was mostly my eyes, with a smokey eyes complimenting my grey eyes and a nude lipstick. My hair was in wavy curls with a side partition. And that's all done.

I heard a knock on my door, taking I final look I turned around and opened the door. Amara was standing on the other side with her strapping her gun in her left thigh. Her baby blue velvet dress complimented her Oliver skin and fitting her like a second skin. With a split on the right side that went up to her mid thigh.

 With a split on the right side that went up to her mid thigh

[ Reference pic of Amara's dress ;)]

Her lips were painted in nude pink shade of lipstick with her eyes matching her dress and her hair half up and down. She smiled at me " let's go" she muttered I nodded my head. " You go I'll come down in a minute." She nodded and left.

I went back in to take my gun and strapping in at the ankle on my left leg. Standing up I fixed my hair that got a little messed up picked up my hand clutch and strutted out of my room. The hallway was dull with only a few of lights on.

They must be waiting out in the car for me. I thought to myself as my heels clicked against the cold marble floor. Making my way to the staircase only source of light was the shimmery Chandelier  shining upon the center of the hall.

I started walking down the stairs holding onto the balustrade with my dear life. Cause heels and marble floor doest go good together.

My eyes caught the movement in the hall as a dark haired man walking in with his hands shoved in his pant pockets. My breath hitched in my lungs, the moment felt like it stopped when he looked up meeting my eyes. Blue and Grey like a thunderstorm. The world around me disappeared as the only thing I saw was him and only Him.

His eyes ranked over my body as I made my way down the stairs, he came by my side offering his hand, which I took almost immediately. Threading our fingers together he came closer almost brushing our chest together. Butterflies fluttered in my chest as elephants did summer Sault in my stomach.

I'm totally blaming this for his gorgeous and drool worthy black crisp suit that fitted him so finely. The jacket didn't do it's job at hiding his bicep, giving a outline when he flexed his hands often.

My eyes snapped to his adam's apple and down to his neck, and my eyes grew soft as I saw his tie that was the matching shade of red with my dress.

He leaned my coming closer to my ear. He took a deep breath and placed a soft–all most non existing kiss on my neck– " you smell so delicious" I chuckled softly as heat crept my neck. " And beautiful cupcakes, just my beauty" he whispered, I didn't even knew his right hand slide on my face until he swiped his thumb over my cheek gently not spoiling my makeup.

I realised a harsh and short breath as I placed my hand on top of his. He leaned up looking up meeting my eyes once again. He gave him one of his million dollar smile, a real one which showed a little dimple on his left cheek. My lips twitched up in a small smile. " Let's go they're waiting for us" he whispered, nodding my head his came closer giving me a kiss on the cheek. And my heart fluttered at his small actions.

" Come on you can have sex after the ball dude, I'm hungryyy"

Amara yelled from the car as we both let out a breathless chuckle, walking out of the house.

Hand in Hand.

Together.

________________________________________