Chapter 39: Hot And Cold

~Dabria Esmeray Marciano

I looked back and forth between the shipments that were coming through America. Though I know that the Russians and Americans are still not in good terms-they never were for a matter of fact- but the increasing shipments change between these two picks on my alert senses.

Opening the data file, I looked through the import and export from both Russia and America. There has been a frequent export of arms to Russians and drugs to the Americans. Picking up my phone I called Luke.

"Donna."

"Luke, I want you to meet the second hand of American's and ask what is going on between them and the Russians. And do tell my disdain towards them for doing business with our enemy when we are in an alliance." My eyes snapped at my office door as drystan popped his head inside. I could feel my anger fading away as I gave him a soft smile.

"Will do donna, anything else?" He asked

"Yes, and keep an eye on the Russians, aware our men to be alert at all times." He hung up after saying a 'yes Donna.'

My sight met with drystan's black fitted shirt. Scrolling my chair back I stood up and looked up at him. "Hy" I muttered and smiled. He leaned down his hands cupping my cheeks as he kissed my forehead. "Hey" he said as he sat down on my chair and pulled me down in his lap. I could feel his dick getting hard. A sigh left my lips as he kneaded my ass.

"Are you busy?" He whispered against my ear as a shiver ran up my spine. I nodded unable to think of any possible answer. "Too busy to take my cock in that tight little pussy of yours?" Oh god, he needs to stop doing that. I shook my head left and right. Too in need to feel more of him, too much in need for the warmth and closeness of him.

"Bend over." He spanked my ass before I got up and followed his order, bending over my table my palm crumbling few sheets of paper that I couldn't give two shits about right now. Pushing my ass up as it pressed against his groin, he groaned and slapped my ass again.

His hard chest came against my back, making me arch into his warm chest. His hand cupped my neck as he left trails for kisses from the bump of spine to up my neck. I shivered everytime his hot breath hit my skin. "You're such a beauty" he whispered against my ear, his voice so sinful and sensual. I moaned as his hand cupped my left breast. "A beauty at my sake." I gasped when he bit my neck and then kissed and licked.

His hands trailed down to my pants, as he undid them and shoving them down at my ankles, his hands moved over my breast pinching my nipples over my cloths before sliding the top of my head. Hooking a finger in my bra he unhooked it, shedding it off. His hands started kneaded my left breast as his right hand moved down to my core. "Such a needy little girl, so wet already for me." His husky voice went straight down to my core. His hot breath mixed with my own heat was so sinful and sweet, making me want to beg for a dose of it again.

I moaned pressing my forehead against the table as his fingers rubbed around my clit. His fingers moved slowly around my clit and round my folds. I groaned in frustration and need. His fingers pinched my nipple making me gasp which turned into a moan as he pressed on my clit. His finger rubbing my clit slowly and faster. His hands played with my nipple as he rubbed faster I could feel my orgasm building up, could feel the knot in my stomach, his fingers slithered down between my folds and inside. My walls clenched around his fingers, I moaned with pleasure and the soreness of yesterday night.

His fingers stroaked in and out of me. The office grew hot of our heat. I could feel my juices running down his fingers and the sound of his fingers meeting my core. It was all so much, his fingers rubbed my nipple in between his fingers making me cry.

Suddenly he stopped and turned me around lifted me up making me sit on the table. I groaned but it turned into a cry of pleasure as he filled himself inside of me in a single stroke. As I shattered cumming all around his cock my walls clenched around his cock as he moved slowly in and out. Allowing me to come down from my high.

He started moving faster as his hand wrapped around my neck, pulling me in a kiss. His tongue ran over my lips as I moaned against his lips. I opened my mouth letting him taste me. I whimpered as he hit the sweet spot. His hands tightened around my throat as he went faster. His thighs clapping against my core. The wet sound of our sex. The creaking of the table underneath us. His hands wrapped around my waist as he picked me up and settled down on the chair.

Lifting my ass cheeks he started going deeper, hitting my g-spot again and again. His lips came against my mine as he bit down on my lower lip. "Cum for me rose." He said as he kissed me again I shivered from his kiss, with his warmth, with his cock moving inside of me as I came undone for the second time. His thrusts got faster as he cum inside of me. We layed like that for a few minutes in eachothers arms, before he stood up and walked over to the couch beside the table. Lowering me on it he kissed my forehead as he rubbed my cheek. As went over the table gattering our cloths and a few wipes. He knelt before me as he cleaned me up and helped me wear my cloths back up.

"Do you wanna go home?" I muttered and felt him nod his head above mine. "Are you free to go home?" He asked back as he twirled with a stand of hair. "I guess I can." I muttered, shoving the Russians and the Americans at the back of my mind now. "Okay." He said as we walked outside if our office.

I smiled up at drystan as he tapped my nose and smiled back at me. My phone rang as I looked down at the caller id and frowned. Sliding the phone against my ears. I answered.

"Grey?"

"Mery!" My shoulder tensed as I looked as drystan. "Grey, what happened?" I asked trying to keep my calm.

"The hou-house!" He cried out as I took a ran out I didn't need to look back to see if drystan is there or not, because I know he his. "What is it grey?!" I shouted on the phone, my voice turned cold. I didn't mean it but he was making me anxious.

"Some attacked your father's house, I'm scared. Dad is out there....I don't know what to do." My mind went blank. I hung up on his calls and rushed inside the warehouse.

"PACK UP EVERYONE.. I NEED ALL OF YOU AT MARCELS HOUSE, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK." I yelled before pressing the buzzer that made everyone aware when we are attacked.

Rushing out drystan took over me and got in the drivers side. Sitting inside the passenger side. I called Amara, "we're under attack, Marcel's house." It was enough for her to know.

Looking under my seat, I fetched out two guns and three daggers that I hid. I looked at drystan but he looked just as concentrated as I was. "I won't ask you to stay back, because it's your choice. But if you come inside, I can't guarantee you that I will be able to protect you." He looked at me his eyes hard and dark. " Your life is mine now, and I'm too selfish to die so young." He said as he looked back at the road.

__________________________________________