Chapter 4

Eleanor's POV

"YAAASSSSSSS," I said as I picked out a wedding dress. "I love this one," I said looking at it. Denisa was laying down on the floor as she was done. she had worn a white suit. We had to redo her shirt buttons 3 times as she kept on buttoning them wrong. I finished my glass of whisky and started taking my clothes off. "why do you have so many wedding dresses?" I asked her as I struggled to take my pants off. "finally" I said as they came off. She wasn't replying I looked at her to find her sleeping. I threw my pants at her which hit her right on her face.

"I do, I do" she woke up shouting, I just laughed at her. "you were saying something?" she looked at me confused.

"Yeah, why do you have all these wedding dresses?" I said as I wore the dress. The only thing that was left was the zip and I kept on stumbling back when I tried to zip.

"My bosses daughter you know the one I told you got married these are hers like not the one she wore but like these are the ones she didn't pick." She said as she crawled towards me and helped me zip my dress.

"Done," I said turning around and showing her the dress. Turning too quickly for my liking making me stumble a few steps. "ok that was too fast" I said holding my head.

"HEY," she said as she tried to hold my hand. Was I falling? I was falling so I quickly grabbed her hand. However, she was way too drunk to support me making her fall on top of me.

I started laughing she got off me lying next to me laughing with me.

"Sofia," someone said. we both sat up it was that guy from the street but he had one else with him. Some guy in a suit. The guy helped her get up, he did the same for me. he told her something and she just smiled and kissed his cheek.

"My darling this is," she said pointing at the guy in the suit and just stopped. "what's your name?" she asked him.
"Judge Leono Rossi," he said.

"Judge Leono Rossi," she said completing her previse sentence.

"Nice to meet you," I said and shook his hand kissing it at the end. He just shook his head.

"guessing from your outfits you're the one who wants to get married. Can we start?" he said annoyed.

"yes yes yes!" I said as we both stood in front of him holding hands.

"I think we can skip the friends and family part cause I don't see any over here. Who are the 2 witnesses?" he asked. why is he so grumpy? " cause your guy woke me up in the middle of the night to get you guys married." He said. Shhhh I said that out loud. "yes you did, you still are." He said looking at me. I placed a hand on my mouth so I don't say anything else and annoy this guy more. cause if he leaves we won't be able to get married.

That street guy....Sonny stepped forwards and signed the paper. then another guy showed up from nowhere and signed the paper.

"where do this guys keep showing up from?" I said to myself.

"Do you.." the judge said and looked at Denisa questioningly
"Denisa Sofia Reofer," she said.

"Do you Denisa Sofia Reofer take this lady to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he said.

"Yes, I do," she said looking at me with her crooked drunk smile.

"Do you.."The judge then looked at me.

"Eleanor Vito Maria de Tovar y Gracia," I said trying to make sure I said my name right. Ok yeah, that was correct.

"Eleanor Vito......" he then again looked at me.

"Eleanor Vito Maria de Tovar y Gracia," I said repeating myself.

"Eleanor. Vito Maria" I mouthed him 'de Tovar y Gracia' which he repeated. "do you take this lady to be your lawfully wedded wife?"