Chapter 45

Ella's POV

The plane landed and we got in a car. Separate from Zee's for some reason. Sonny was with him that's the only reason I'm soo relaxed right now. We were driving way too fast to even register where we were. The car in front of us went in a different direction. I looked at Sofia confused. I seem to be doing a lot of that today. When I looked behind us, Zale's car went in that direction.

"Ok I have had enough of this where did Zale go now? Tell me or I'm going to...."

"Going to what?" she said with a smirk.

"I'm going to...Stab you? Yup I'm going to stab you." I said with full determination.

"Yeah? With what?" she chuckled.

"With? Hey you have a knife?" I asked and the bodyguard nodded. "give it to me" and he did "with this" I said and she just chuckled.

"Xan seriously I thought you were on my team" she said to the bodyguard who just smiled. In one swift move I was laying on my back on the seat with Sofia on top of me and the knife to my neck. "Xan help me" I said and the partition just went up "That's rude" I said frustrated.

"Now" she said and kissed me "will you please" she kissed me again "relax" kissing me again. pulling my lower lip as she pulled away.

"Continue that and maybe I will" I said and she put the knife aside and started kissing me.

We were making out for a while my hands where under her sweater. I tried to unbutton her pants but she stopped me I guess we can have sex when we reach a room. The car stopped and Xan knocked on the partition. "We are here" he said with a accent I knew. Italian? Why is the guard Italian? I just shook my head. Sofia got up and we both fixed our clothes. When we got out I saw we were in Italy. IN FRONT THE CAFÉ TO BE EXACT.

I looked at her in surprise and she smiled. I had a huge smile on my face too. "What?"

"Surprise" she said and chuckled. As we walked in there was only one table. Table no. 4. She pulled the chair for me and I sat down. She sat down in front of me.

"I always wanted to have lunch with you here." She shrugged.

"So you bought me to Italy?" I asked still stunned and she just nodded I had a huge smile on my face. This girl is just next level. "Were you ignoring me because you were planning this?" I asked her and she nodded shyly.

"You know I'm not good at lying to you" she shrugged.

"You were planning this surprise and over her I kept on thinking you were being a bitch." I said and she chuckled. That's when KC came smiling.

"What can I get you lovely?" she said and gave us the menus. I got up and hugged her.

"I'm sorry I left without said goodbye." I said as I pulled back from the hug and sat down.

"It's fine. I knew there was something different about you" she shrugged. "So what would you like?"

"the usual?" I asked her giving her the menu back.

"A shrimp ravioli coming right up" she said remembering my order. I use to take that home 80 percent of the time.

"I will have the same" Sofia said giving her menu back.
Couple of minutes later KC came with a bottle of Rose. And poured a glass for both of us.

"i know the owner" Sofia said as if she was whispering a secret. As I was confused about since when did the café started to serve alcohol. I looked at the bottle. "Hey it's the same bottle we got on our first day" I said chuckling "What a coincidence" I said smiling.