Epilogue

Ella's POV

Ok, so we were in Sofia's hotel and trying on dresses these idiots had got me some suits too but I liked the dresses better. I plan to wear a suit in the reception. We have legitimate guest list but it's like small with 50 people.

Miguel just gave the list for me to confirm the number of people so they can be sent. Yes it's being sent right now. Well, it was sent half an hour ago after I confirmed but you get what I mean. Leaving the main important confirmed people like the people who are close to us, they're significant others and family members.

If you count the amount of people, we know it's a shocker it was only 50 people. I am happy Sofia planned all this because I would have probably told her to do it anyways. The insider news is that there is a photo booth and DJ at the reception, my favorite food and a lot of other food. Apparently that's all I'm getting.

Oh, and that I am walking in second. There was a coin toss apparently and franc was representing me. We won.

"Your Majesty you know you got to pick these clothes today. You're getting married tomorrow." Franc yelled out I was in the bathroom.

"And I got to alter it like right now." Someone else said. Kat? I quickly wore the dress I had picked and went out.

"you know how to do that?" I asked when I saw Kat.

"I own a clothing brand of course I know how to alter" she said shrugging. I stood up on this circle platform and Kat put in some pin around the dress. "Ok the dress fits you perfectly just need to alter the waist maybe a inch. Rest is perfect." She said

"How does it look?" I asked her. No one else was in the room.

"You look beautiful" she said with a soft smile.

"Where is everyone?" They had already seen me in this dress and everyone went all 'Aw' and 'Ohs' when they saw me in this so i feel it seems like the perfect choice.

"Oh they are just out foods here." she said pointing towards the door.

"Oh cool" I said getting out of the dress and giving it to her.
"How you feeling? I know everything is all to sudden. Your ok with all this right? You can say no and I will personally go shut it all down." she asked me.

"No you don't need to shut it all down. I'm happy. If she hadn't prepared all this then I'm pretty sure I would have just asked Miguel to get the papers and just signed in the office. I have never really seen me getting married like in a formal wedding and stuff. But looking at Sofia I wouldn't imagine it another way." I wore my jeans and jersey. "Sure this all makes me nervous but it is like a good kinda nervous. Like I can't way to do it kinda thing. You know?" I said.

"I get what you mean. Before Skye I was more like let's just sign the paper at the court and be done with it. it's just a piece of paper. But when I meet her and like knew I want to marry this girl. I started buying wedding magazines. I wanted to do it the right way," she said chuckling.

"Plus I'm happy she setup everything. I would have just been clueless as hell on these things. The most I could have helped out with is picking the cake." I said chuckling as we both walked out to the living room. Everyone was there leaving Amber and Jazz. "Did the match start?" I asked.

"Nope still a few minutes left." Franc said as she ate sushi. I picked up a temaki roll and started eating it. For some reason everyone but me supports Barcelona. I'm the only Real Madrid fan here.

The match started and it was almost a tie in the half time. I looked at my phone and there was a text from Sofia.

Dumb Wife: If you want I have the getaway car ready we can ride into the sunset or well sunrise with Zale.