Chapter 17

Ella's POV

"It was a pleasure meeting you," I said with a smile on my face as I shook the hand of Prime Minister. He smiles as I then left the Parliament building. Waving to the crowd standing outside and I got in the car.

"Wow, that went well then I expected," I said as soon as I got in the car to Miguel who was sitting in the front.

"I told you he is a nice guy and had nothing to worry about." he smiles through the mirror.

"what's the next stop?" I asked him as I took off my coat and loosened the tie.

"The interview. Ms Reofer said she will be meeting us over there she just had to complete a few meetings before that," he said looking at his phone.

"ok," I said and looked out of the window. We hadn't really spoken about that kiss but it wasn't like we were both back to making each other jealous or something. Instead, things are better. She has started calling me wifey, it's funny cause it started as a joke in front of my uncle just to tick him but now it's just a thing she does. But then there are also things like me saying that I just want us to be friends.

Cause well... I don't know it's just I don't want to screw thing's up. We have...or well I have many things at stake here. I got an entire family reputation to protect. If the word gets out that, this was just a sham or if we broke up and then we would have to pretend we are happy and be in a relationship like Mom and Dad. I don't want that so relationship equals no breakup and well hostile relationship.

"We are here ma'am," the driver said as she stopped the car in front of the Studio building. There were a lot of people outside behind the barricade. The interview was supposed to be in the Palace but I thought it would be a better idea to be in a public setting with other people present. It would make me seem friendlier I suppose.

"Is Sofi here?" I asked.

"No Ma'am, but Sonny said they are on they're way."

"and that's code got that bitch forgot about the interview" I shook my head. I wore my coat and then fixed my tie, knocking on the window twice signalling I am ready. The door opened and I got out with a smile on. Waving and shaking a few peoples hands and clicking a few pictures with a few people. I walked inside to be introduced to the staff and crew. I greeted all of them and after which I was shown to a dressing room.

"Where is she?" I asked Miguel again as I came out of the bathroom as I changed into a Floral dress that reached till my knees. The hairstylist and makeup artist quickly fixed my hair and then my makeup.

"I'm not sure ma'am they are not picking up." He sighed.
"I swear to god I'm killing Sofi," I said annoyed. There was a knock on the door as the Mic guy walked in and fitted a mic on me. God, he was so nervous, it was funny how his hands were shaking. "You know I don't bite right," I said with a chuckle, he had a smile on his face and seemed less nervous after that.

I was directed to the backstage as it was time for me to go on stage. The interview was live so there were no chances of me delaying it. well, I could but it would just be bratty of me. So I guess we can call Sofi on later.

"Now I would like to call up on stage Her Royal Highness Queen Eleanor," the interviewer said and that was my Que.
I walked on to the stage smiling waving at the crowd as the interviewer bowed his head and then shook my hand. As everyone was on they're feet clapping. I sat down and everyone sat down after that. god, I am still not used to this.

"To start I would like to offer my condolence about the family," he said with a sad expression.

"Thank you," I said with a small nod.