Chapter 10

Ella's POV

I was in my office with my uncle, who was annoying the crap out of me. Asking me, Where I was? What I was doing all these years? And shit like that. I would have answered if he was someone who actually cared to know, but knowing him he just wants to spread rumours about me. This asshole didn't even let me have breakfast.

"tío! (uncle)" I said raising my hand stopping him before he said something even more annoying "just let it go whatever I was doing before this is going to come out in a few days. I'm sure the media is going to figure out stuff, so just keep an eye on the papers and you will know what I was doing or where I was." I pressed the bell on my table to let Miguel know the meeting was over. It also told my uncle to get the fuck out of here. The doors opened as expected for my uncle to leave.

"Ma'am Your Highness wants to have a word with you," he says as Denisa walks in.

"who's she?" my uncle asked a bit confused but also eyeing her like candy. Fucking asshole.

"Buddy you should keep up, I'm her wife," she says as she places a newspaper on his chest. I just smirked. "think if you being an important member of the Royal family should stay updated with the countries affairs." She added making quotation around the word 'important'.

His face had turned red out of anger. He was above to say something but I stopped him again by raising my hand. "I would like to talk to my wife about some private affairs so would you mind. Miguel will show you out" I said with a smile. He left the room after that.

"Have you read the papers?" she asked me as she sat down on one of the chairs. I sat down on my chair behind the table.

"No, that idiot didn't even let me have breakfast I generally read the newspaper that time," I said sighing "Why?"
"I would have shown you but I just gave my paper to your uncle," she said.

"There are newspapers here," I said getting up and going towards the coffee table "which one do you want Denisa?" I asked turning around before I picking one up.

"It's in every Newspaper so pick any you like and call me Sofia, Denisa just sounds weird. No one calls me Denisa." She said cringing at her own name.

"ok Sofia" I chuckled. Picking up the first newspaper nearest to me. opening it fully I saw my name with a photo of Sofia carrying me. "you carried me inside last night?" I asked her as I sat back in my chair.

"Yeah you looked to peaceful to wake up So didn't think I should wake you up." She shrugs. "Oh they also saw me running today" she sighs.

"Running?" I asked her amused.

"yeah I go for a jog every morning so I thought I could do that today too. I went for a jog that's when I found the newspaper then I ran back home as people recognized me. I heard a few clicks too when I was entering the palace again.

It was so fucked up I couldn't even see them." She said annoyed.

"Well this only means one thing," I said.

"What?" she asked me.

"We need to talk to Mr Abila and inform him that I am already married" I rubbed my forehead. "that brings me to a few important things. You're going to have to follow a few rules" I said.

"Oh I know Miguel explained me all the rule," she said nodding her head.

"Before we tell the world I am married. Are you sure about this, we can't get divorced for at least the next 10 years. You will have to handle my ass for the next 10 year no matter how annoying I get. You would be publically married." I told her explaining the seriousness of this situation.