Chapter 25

Sofia's POV

Ok, 'A' I know my wife is trying to get in my pants. Wow! That sounds weird and 'B'... Well, there is no 'B' why did I even start to list things? We are in Bora Bora right now and Ella is getting changed into something comfortable. We had just got back from our official visit. All our official duties were done and we could enjoy now. We were on an island just a little off the main coast.

Now let me explain why I think my wife is trying to get in my pants. When we got here yesterday she literally stripped down to nothing saying she was feeling hot. After that in the morning we were making out and she started to kiss my neck while grinding on me and she did all this naked.

She fucking gave me a hickey that was hard to hide. She has been doing these kinda things trying to turn me on and get in bed. It's not like I mind sleeping with her but I have something nice planned for her birthday, which is tomorrow and well I thought we could make it a special night. but it's like every time we both are alone I have to control myself not to rip her clothes. God being romantic takes too much energy. Well, it wasn't that romantic but it was still a plan and a special one at that.

I was sitting on the couch sipping on my whiskey when Ella walked down in white lace lingerie that didn't really cover anything, She had a silk rope on but like fucking I could see her clit from here. I took a big gulp of my whiskey.

"You know it's our honeymoon so I thought I would wear something white" she chuckled with a smirk on her face. she walked to the bottle of champagne near me and popped it open. that's when I got up cause if I stay here I'm going to fucking make sure she doesn't walk tomorrow. I started walking towards the balcony "I'm going to go take a dip" I said as I took off my dress while walking.

"But the pool is the other way," she said but I didn't really listen instead I jumped off the balcony straight into the sea. I heard a loud "What the fuck" before hitting the water. We were living in a house with one side in the water and the other connected to the beach.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" she yelled at me from the balcony as I resurfaced. "You can just fucking tell me if you don't find me attractive anymore you don't need to fucking jump out a balcony" she yelled.

"Wait! What? bitch, I'm not doing this cause I don't find you attractive I'm doing this so I don't rip your clothes" I yelled back.

"But I want you to rip my clothes I thought I have been making that very clear."

"I don't wanna do it right now cause I have something planned" I yell. Ok I'm done, I need to show this bitch how attractive I find her plus like it's 9 right now giving her, her birthday present a few hours early won't hurt anyone. I swam towards the stairs and walked towards her. "Come on let's go," I said as I held her wrist and pulled her in with me, walking to the bedroom. "Sit," I said pointing at the bed. She did as I said even though she looked pissed as hell.
Ella's POV

I was sitting on the bed as Sofia was standing in front of me doing something on her phone. She then from thin air made a blindfold appear. "Wear this," she said even though she made me wear it. "Don't remove it till I tell you."

"What are you even trying to do?" I asked but I got no response. The hell? She had something planned? I had told her I wanted our first time to be special. Ohhhhh, I had told her I wanted our first time to be special.

"Ok, so rest of the planned stuff if for tomorrow but like this one thing, I don't think it would change anything. And I would like to tell you to know I'm not a good dancer so just bear with me" she sighed.

"What one thing and can I take this off?" I asked her.

"You take it off when I tell you too," she said sternly.