Chapter 16

Eleanor's POV

"Well we got a lot to catch up on, so if you will excuse us," Woodie said and with a smile on her face and hands around my waist. We walked away from Sofia.

"How have you been?" Woodie asks me as she stands next to me, with one of her hands around my waist as we walked toward the bar.

"I am... good" I said a bit unsure of how I should be feeling right now. so much had happened in the past few days that now I just don't know. I poured both of us a glass of vodka and added 2 cubes of ice in Woodie's glass, just how she liked her drink.

"well that's concerning and assuring at the same time" she smiled.

"How?" I asked her, she moved her body closer to mine and whispered into my ear.

"Wifey is watching." I looked to my left to see Sofia was, in fact, watching us. "its concerning cause your not fully good but it is also assuring as we know you will be ok soon" she smiles and moved a little behind. She still with a smirk on her face moved a strand of hair behind my ear. Oh My God! Woodie was loving this soo much. Like the look on Sofia's face, she seriously wants to rip Woodie with her bare hands. The fire in her eyes was turning me on so bad right now so I looked away and chugged my vodka.

"Hey slow down you don't need to get drunk too soon," Woodie said as I poured myself another glass. To which I just nodded.

Sofia's POV

I sipped on my whiskey sitting with everyone on the couch. Everyone except Ella and that Toy Story bitch Woodie. They were near the bar, with woodie's hands around Ella's waist flirting.

"What's the deal with Woodie?" I asked Bella.

"What do you mean?" she asked confused as she stuffed her face with pizza.

"Like you called her Ella's Wife, what's up with that shit?" I asked her leaning closer to her so no one else heard us.

"Well, Woodie was Ella's only serious relationship. At least the one we know of and at a point, we thought they might just get married. Like before she ran away. She had broken up long back but they were still in each other's lives as friends. well, more then a friend to be honest. I had seen them making out a few time here and there in parties and they were always each other's dates to almost all the events." She shrugged.

"Ohhh" well I'm screwed ain't I? Why the fuck did she have to come back? Like the plan was going so well. I was making her jealous and well getting her to admit she wants something more than just friendship. Ok maybe I wasn't that close and I had only made her jealous once.

"But now she's with you," Bella said with a smile.

"yeah, but everyone knows it isn't real," I told her as I sat back on my seat sipping my whiskey.

"Yeah, sure it isn't real. That's why you told her Jazz was your ex." Bella said sarcastically.

"That wasn't me that was Jazz all by herself," I said raising my hand in defence.

"Well, why didn't you just tell her Jazz is lying?" I was going to say something but I had nothing. Why did I not tell her? "Exactly, you said it so you could make her jealous, cause she said she wanted to be friends and other bullshit" she sipped on her beer. She was swaying a little side by side.

"how many beers have you had?" I asked her confused
"2 or maybe 4, maybe 6," she said counting on her fingers.

"Ok, I think it's time for you to sleep," I said making her get up. After childbirth you alcohol capacity decreases drastically and you take time to gain it back. Plus Bella just started to drink. "I'm going to go put her to bed," I told Jazz and Franc. I picked her up bridal style as she was in no state to climb the stairs. I took her one of the guest rooms. Laying her on the bed, I took her shoes off and kept them near the door.