Chapter 31

Ella's POV

We got dresses and went to the babies room. Sofia was thinking to take the baby to work with her and at this point even I didn't mind going to work with her as I had no work here plus I have never met Vale so maybe I can meet her side of the family at least once.

"Ma'am?" Miguel walked into the room as Sofia picked up the baby. I nodded telling him to continue as I filling the babies bag. "So I'm sure you guys might have thought about it. have you guys settled on a name yet?" he asked.

"Name?" I looked at him confused.

"Ella he means a baby name and Miguel we haven't as you can see" she said pointing at me.

"We will let you know by evening as you know we got to come up with 3 name" I said sighing.

"3 name?" sofia looked at me confused.

"Yeah like Eleonor Vito Maria de Tovar y Gracia" I said and then wore the backpack but Miguel glared at me and took it away from me giving it to one of the Servants. I just sighed like can't I even carry my baby's bag.

"Ok I think I remember this one so he will be the Prince of Tovar y Gracia?" Sofia said as we started walking towards our cars.

"Nope Tovar y Gracia is my father and mothers surname. He will be the Prince of Asturias, like you're the Queen of Spain. Well it's more like a gifted title then anything. Cause your name will still be called Her Royal Highness Sofia of Spain but then when I submitted the changes in the law for the baby I also tweaked your Title." I said with a mischievous smirk.

"So what is it now?" she looked at me confused. "You know it took me a long time to remember the title I have right now." she chuckled.

"Her Royal Highness Princess of Spain" I said with a smile. I always wanted to give her a title cause that's the first thing that happens when you marry into the main royal family. My father would have been the one to give her title of a Duchess. but as I'm a queen you get a upgrade" I chuckled.

"Also I would have preferred Queen but there is some shitty rule that your title can't be same or higher then mine if it is being given to you" I just face palmed cause of the stupidity.

"You know I didn't need a title I am happy the way I am." She chuckle as the guard opened the door for us. Sofia went and put the baby in the baby seat in the car.

"Yeah but it is an requirement" Miguel said.

"As he said it's a Requirement Princess" I smiled and gave her a peck.

"So when should I organize the affiliation?" Miguel asked.

"I don't need one just said we did it privately to the press." Sofia said sternly.

"Just send them a photo of my mothers crown which she will be wearing from now on and with the statement that the affiliation was done privately as Sofia said." I said and getting in the drivers seat and closing the door.

"Missy move over I'm driving" she said bending down and putting her elbow on the window as she then unlocked the car from inside. we were taking the Aston Martin Vanquish S which was her car. but also these people don't really ever let me drive.

"Baby I let you play with toys in the morning didn't I?" I said with a smirk making her blush hard. "Now let me play with this one maybe after your meeting with Vale is done I will let you play with it again" she was red like a tomato. She shook her head but still got in the passenger seat. God she was soo cute. She acted like this tough charming playgirl person in front of everyone one but then I just say one inappropriate thing and she turns red like a tomato.