Chapter 14

Sofia's POV

I saw Ella practically rushes out of the room. I chuckled and shook my head. I went and laid on the bed. While I was coming back to the Palace I decided to test out Jazz's theory and by the looks of it, it seems like she was right. Ella does like me. Maybe I can change her mind about this all 'Friends' shit.

I heard my phone ring. Felt around the bed and picked it up.

"So when are you coming over? I have missed you in my bed" I heard a girl say.

"Excuse me?!" I said I removed the phone from my ear to see who it was. It was an unknown number. "Who is this?" I asked again but by this time, the other person had ended the call. That's when I saw the wallpaper and it was a photo of Ella.

This is Ella's phone. The fuck, is she sleeping with someone? I got up from the bed and walked outside. Asking the servants when Ella was and turns out she was outside near the pool.

"Your Majesty," I said grabbing her attention, Miguel was with her and he gave me a weird look. Like what's up with me? I'm calling her Majesty.

"Ya Sofi?" she asked me giving me a confused look.

"Someone called and said they miss you in their bed," I said giving her the phone. She gave me confused look. "Well, I'm going home," I said and pushed her making her drop in the pool.

I walked out of there didn't even wait to see her fall. I picked up my car keys and drove to the airport. I booked myself a ticket to Paris as I don't know who can help me better than Amber. The good thing is I always travel with my passport on me, as you never know when I would have to go to a different country.

People were literally staring at me and whispering. Like bitch, if you want to gossip at least learn how to be discreet. Soon I cleared the security and was sitting in the first class cabin of the plane. I had middle row seat but no one was sitting next to me. I opened up my seat sitting relaxingly. I wore my headphones and played music.

Closing my eyes finally feeling alone. I felt someone sit in the seat next to mine. I didn't really wanna chit chat, so I just tried to sleep till I reached Paris. Soon I fell asleep.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder waking me up. I opened my eye's to see it was the air hostess. I pulled out my headphone. "We have landed ma'am," she said.

"Oh thank you," I said with a smile. Wiping my eyes and getting up. To find the entire plane empty. "God, I'm the last one" I shook my head. Walking towards the exit. I caught a cab to Amber's place.

I went up through the back elevator as there were a few paps around the front. I knew the codes so I just punched them in and entered the house.

"Amber Franc I'm staying over for a while" I yelled. No one replied so I called up Amber, but her phone straight went to voicemail. Many she's at work or something. I shrugged and sent her a text telling her I'm staying over for a while and that I'm inside the house so, not to get scared when she sees me. I walked up to the guest room I generally stayed in. few of my clothes were still there. That is good. I went up to the terrace as I loved the view from there and I needed to think about things too. I poured myself a glass of whiskey and stared the skyline it was so beautiful.

So who is that girl? I thought thinking about the phone call. Like it couldn't be going on that long. She just got to Madrid. What if she's an old hook up? Why are you so jealous? You literally just flue to Paris cause you were pissed about that call. Sofia your Whipped. You guys aren't even dating. Your just a married couple planning to stay friends or the next 10 years after which you might get divorced. God the contract. I facepalmed. I walked toward the pool contemplating if I should take a swim or not. Deciding against it, I chugged down the glass of remaining whiskey.