Chapter 37

Sofia's POV

"Take Ella and Zee out of here and use the satellite phone in my car to call for backup," I said giving him my phone to unlock the car.

"But.." I gave him a stern look and he just nodded.

"What is happening?" Ella asked now panicked.

"Nothing just go with Sonny I will make sure everything is alright," I said kissing her cheek.

"No, you are getting in the car with us and let's get out of here let the back up come and check it out." She said pleading.

"Love I got to go to the house Chief is there alone," I said
"Ok, then I'm coming with you too."

"Eleanor this isn't a joke," I said angrily.

"And I'm not joking I can handle myself give me a gun. I was in the army for god sake." She said.

"Sonny get Zee out of here and give me your silencer," I said he nodded and gave me the silencer. He then left with Zee with a gun in his arm and the other protectively holding Zee.

I slowly walked towards the house with Ella trailing behind me. I said a guy in a black mask standing outside with his back to us. I slowly walked towards him and knocked him out with the base of the gun.

I motioned Ella to go to the left side and meet me in the security room. She nodded and did what I told her. I walk in to find the place empty. Everything was the way we left it but the only thing that made it a bit off was how this place felt off. It was just a feeling but that feeling was soo true.

I saw bloody footsteps around the security room and Ella waiting for me outside motioning that there were 2 people inside and Chief is dead. I nodded and looked inside to find them looking at the outside security camera. That's when I heard their radio go off saying "We have the prince leave the place" What?!

I went in shooting both of them on the hand making them drop to their guns.

"Who are you and where is my son?" I asked as Ella moved their guns away from them.

"Well he's gone and you too will be gone too," he said that's when I saw their car was still in the forest getting out of the property but it was the back road that's how they got in without being noticed. I shot both on them in the head and ran out of there going to the garage.

"What are you doing?" Ella asked me as she followed me.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm getting out son back." I said as I got on the bike "Chief had pressed the SOS button Miguel should be here soon. Stay here and be alert" I said as I put my gun in my vest and the one I took from the 2 dead men.

"And I'm coming with you, YOU JUST KILL 2 PEOPLE" she yelled at me.

"Eleanor no one threatens my family," I said as she forcefully got on the bike. I didn't argue with her just started the bike and sped out of there. She was right I did kill 2 people I haven't killed anyone in years but then it was Zee I didn't even have to think. Ella had her hands around me and she was shivering.

I took the shortcut out to the back road ahead of them. It was a silent drive. Just before entering the trail, they were on I said "Eleanor I know I said I would never kill anyone again but today there is going to be should bloodshed it is perfectly ok for you to not be ok with this but it is going to happen. but I can promise you one thing I won't shoot first or shoot to kill unless I have to." she held me tight as if to tell me she knows what is going to happen.

"I know" she sighed out that when I saw. The jeep ahead of me. they had 2 jeeps one black the other green. when I thought I had an advantage of them not know I was following they started firing at us.