Chapter 36

Sofia's POV

"Yeah but I wanted us to be alone. Just you me and Zee" I said annoyed.

"I know and that's why I made sure the whole bridged didn't come with us just Sonny and well Chief. 2 is better then 20" she said and I shrugged as I took a left entering a forest.

After an hour of driving through the forest and then about half an hour after entering the estate we finally reached the house. God I loved this place. I want my kid to know both my family line. This was my papa house.

"Wow this place is secluded." Ella said as she got out of the house with Zee.

"Well when you do criminal shit you have to have a secluded house" I shrugged.

"I got no network" Chief said as he walked towards us.

"no one is going to find any network here. The only way to communicate is through the satellite com in security room next to the kitchen. Also there should be portable coms there too for you guys to carry around with you. So you can talk to each other on estate. I have one in the master room if you wanna contact us." I said and he just nodded as he took our bags inside.

"Why don't I get prince all settled to sleep. He looks tired" Sonny said as Ella nodded and gave Zee to him.

"I will show you where everything is" Sonny told Chief as they walked away.

"You sure you didn't bring me here to kill me?" Ella asked smirking as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yes I got you her to kill you..." I said as I lifted her up on to the hood of the car. "Kill you with amazing amazing orgasms" I said as I slowly started kissing her. She giggled in my arms as she kissed me back.

"I would defiantly love that but in a room we are out right now in public"

"Yeah but we are in the middle of nowhere no one is coming" I said but she gave me that look. "Fine let's go inside" I said as she hooped off the hood and we walked towards the master bedroom. "But after that your body is mine. I'm not going to stop even if you beg me"

"Really?" she asked with a smirk on her face as we entered the room.

"Yes you got no authorities here" I said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. Making her walk backwards and pushing her on the bed.

I took off my shirt and then pulled off her sundress. Pulling her into a kiss. She unbuttoned my pants and slipped them a little down as I took my legs out of it without breaking kiss.

She moved towards the center of the bed as I crawled and followed her. When she was lying flat on the bed under me, I slowly rubbing me thigh against her core. "Fuck" she breathed out. I slowly move down as I kissed her neck.

Unhooking her bra and throwing it, started to lick her nipple slowly sucking on it as I massaged her other breast. Her back was arching as she was trying to find more pressure against her core and I gave it to her. Pulling her panties down and them making circles on her clit. "fuck" she mumbled.

When her nipples were erect moved down leaving wet kisses. She was all wet as I kissed her clit and the gave a long lick to her core.

"OHH BABY" she moaned out. I looked up at her as I continued licking her up and down. Her hips started to shakes so I pulled her by her hips wrapping my arms around her legs. Increasing the speed of my tongue as I made circles and entered her with my tongue. I squeezed her thighs with one hand as with the other I rubbed her clit.

She reached her climax I let her ride out her orgasm. I didn't stop instead when she had caught her breath I entered her with two fingers. Making her scream loudly. I pumped slowly in and out of her letting her get adjusted to it. As she relaxed a little I started pumping in and out of her faster. She grabbed on to my hair really hard. Ok my scalp is going to hurt bad tomorrow.

I crawled up to her lips slowly kissing her as I felt her walls close on my finger making it harder to move. As she climaxed again. I laid down next to her. "drink water we are going to do round 3" I said as I got up to check my phone only to look at it and realize I have no network so I got nothing to check up on. "I don't know why I am even checking my phone" I chuckled as I got back in bed only to find Ella had already fallen asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead she cuddled into me. She has been staying up all night with the baby I swap places with her so she can sleep but she is all day with a baby and the royal work has been giving her a headache.

I fell asleep next to her. Not sure when Ella woke up cause I woke up to an empty bed. I walked kitchen to find Ella and Zee sitting in the kitchen as Ella spoke to Sonny as he was cooking something.

"What are we having for.." I looked at my watch and it was around 4:30 "afternoon snacks I suppose?"

"hey beautiful we are eating pancakes" she said and kissed my cheek.

"Pancakes? Now?" I said confused.

"Well the chef aka you were asleep and we both aren't really master chefs" Ella said as I took Zee and his bottle and gave Ella a plate of pancakes.

"Well eat up we can go to the lake and watch the sunset and maybe take a dip too" I said as I fed Zee from his bottle. Sonny looked at my asking me if I wanted any pancakes I just shook my head. As Ella fed me bites of pancakes from her plate. He shook his head and put more pancakes her plates he knew I would eat more and Ella would be left hungry.

We walked to the lake after eating.

"How big is this place?" Ella asked when she said the lake with a couple of small boats and jet skis.

"Not that big just big enough to go fishing and jet skiing." I said as sat down on the lounge chair. I took of my jacket first hats when I realized I was carrying my guns.

"Denisa Sofia Franco Why are you carrying a gun? Well guns to be exact" Ella asked me sternly.

"Well I promised Miguel that I would keep my guns on me all the time that's the reason he allowed only 2 security with us" I said shrugging guiltily.

"Where were they before?" she asked me confused.

"Well I don't actually have any of my guns in the palace. I got my guns out of the armory over here." I said " I prefer my own guns" shrugging I took of the gun vest and then my top and then my pants. While still having the baby on my lap. Ella had already taken off her clothes and Zee was too young to go in the lake. Well at least I think he is.

I gave Zee to Sonny, I gave him my guns too.

Ella still looked at little pissed. "Baby come on this was the only way he would have let me take you out soo impromptu. "Fine" she mumbled as she dipped her toes in the water but then stepped back as it was too cold. I just smirked and she realized what I had in mind. She started running away from me.

"NOO SOFIA NO!" she said but I just laughed and picked her up and ran into the lake.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck!" I yelled as the water was actually cold.
"See I want not faking it" She said when I let her go.
"Yeah Yeah" I said and splashed water on her.

"Hey" she said with a smile splashing water on me. I just let her with a smile on my face.

Holding her hands to stop her after a while. I pulled her into a kiss.it wasn't even a proper kiss cause we both couldn't stop smiling for some reason.

"What you smiling at?" I asked her.

"I could never imagine actually settling down getting married having a kid living just a beautiful life like this one. It feels like a dream" she said putting her head on my shoulder looking at Zee.

"Me neither. But lord knows we deserve it." I said with a smile as I kissed the top of her head. That's when the sun started to set. We enjoyed the sunset playing and swimming around in the water for a while. We even drive the jet ski around.

"Let's go Zee is all sleepy" Ella said as she got out of the water and I followed her. I nodded and wore my pants with the shirt loosely on and the vest on top of it.

While we were walking back I saw a bike parked in the woods.

"Sonny" I whispered calling him closer as I took out my gun and loaded it. He saw in the direction I was looking at and did the same.