Chapter 12

Sofia's POV

WHAT IS THIS GIRL DOING? We were on the floor while I pinned her down to the floor and put chocolate syrup on her, it was all fun but when our bodies come close together it's just electric. Looking in her eye's, I can almost see the Ella I started to like. The Ella I met. I know its childish of me to expect everything to be normal and like it was, after all, that happened but I do. Is it that bad to still wanna live in a bubble? To still want that lust? That attraction? I was pulled out of my thoughts with a not so subtle fake cough.

I was still looking at Ella when she asked me "Whose that?" I looked at the direction she was looking in and answered "Oh, that's Jazz" I said not realizing it was JAZZ! "THE FUCK JAZZ"

"that's more like it" Jazz chuckled. I just got up and ran into her arms but instead of hugging me she kept a one hand distance between us. "You think I'm going to hug you with all that syrup on you, your seriously wrong," she said pointing at my shirt.

I just took off my shirt "Happy" I said as at threw it somewhere and then finally hugged her. I pulled away from hug still in shock "What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"What I can't just come to see my favourite girl?" she said as if it was an obvious but then added "I had a meeting nearby"

"You live in Paris. How is Madrid nearby?" I asked confused, by this time Ella had gotten up and gone to the bedroom to change I assume.

"Well, I came to Madrid for a meeting and then called up Sonny to check where you were? turns out you were like 5 minutes away from the meeting place so I decided to pop by before I left for the airport" she explained.

"Oh that's nice of you" I smile "God! It's soo good to see you" I said with a smile.

"same here," she said with both of her hands on my cheek. she then placed a kiss on both off my cheek. "Now where is that wife that I have been hearing off?" she asked looking around.

"how do you know?" I asked confused.

"Amber told me. you know she is Franc's cousin, right? Plus she told them this like yesterday when they were here for the funeral. That's how she found out who you were" she shrugged.

"you know more about what's going on here than me" I sighed. I had my arms wrapped around Jazz with my head on her shoulder. Jazz and I had gotten really close after spending all the time together after Amber got engaged, mainly cause I was around a lot more just to keep a check on Amber.

We are similar in more than one way. that's when I saw Ella come out of the bedroom in my clothes. that's my dress well she does look hot in it. "Jazz this is Eleanor my wife," I said standing in the same position. Jazz did a little curtsy thing. Well tried to with my arms still around her, then moved her hand forward "Hello I'm Jasmine Hank" she said with a smile.

"Princess Eleanor" Ella said with a polite smile but something said to me she wasn't too happy to meet Jazz. "So how do you know Sofia, My Wife?" she said emphasizing on the words 'My Wife'

"I'm Amber's best friend and I'm also her Ex-girlfriend," she said when I looked at Jazz in shock and was like 'Bitch What?' she gave me the look that said keep your mouth shut, I did so.

"Umm..ahh You guys still seem close," Ella said awkwardly as her face started to turn red.

"Yeah were are like a on and off thing, everyone always said we would end up together but now that she's married I guess not" Jazz shrugged but this point I had let go of Jazz and was just looking at her with all the newly found info she just told me about Her and My relationship.

"mmm... I think I should go I have a meeting with Councilmen and by the looks of it Sonny is here" she said pointing towards the door and indeed he was here standing near the door.