Chapter 33

Ella's POV

I woke up on the bed which was there in Zales room. "Fuck" I whispered as Zale was still asleep i must have fallen asleep while I was keeping an eye on him. I walked out of the room hungry walk back to my room to brush my teeth so then I get some breakfast. I saw Amber and Jazz walking in through the door. Smirking when they looked at my appearance. I was naked underneath the silk robe that hugged my body tightly. I gave then a quick hug.

"We got you guys food," Amber said showing me the bag in her hand. "Thank you I don't think there is anyone to cook here," I said looking around as I didn't see anyone.

"Oh no there's Ben" Jazz says "Ben!" Amber yells out and out of nowhere some guy pops out in a suit. "The fuck is it with you Romanian and your hidden away help," I said confused.

"Hidden away help?" Jazz asked.

"Yeah, the first time I met Sonny was when he jumped out of nowhere. Like we were making out all of sudden Sofia is yelling Sonny and out of nowhere random dude pops up. That dude pops out of nowhere whenever Sofia is calling for him like half of the time I don't even know he's in the room."

"Lol, where is Sofia?" Jazz asks.

"Oh, she must be in bed," I said as I picked up the coffee and took a sip from it.

"I'm going to go wake her up," Jazz said as she walked towards the bedroom. "This is Sofia's Coffee," I said cringing but still taking a sip from it. I hated it but for some reason, I still drank her coffee. "I'm going to go brush my teeth quickly cause I'm hungry as fuck," I said rubbing my belly.

"You must have worked up an appetite last night," Amber said with a smirk.

"I have a hot wife so what do you think?" I said with a smirk that's when I remembered Sofia's one hand was still. "Shit!" I said and rushed to the Bedroom to find Jazz opening the bedroom door only to look at me with a smirk and Sofia in the bed sleeping on her stomach with the quilt covering her bottom half as one of her hand was cuffed to the bedpost.

"Shut up," I said to Jazz with my face heating up and turning red from embarrassment.

"Not so vanilla after all," she said as I closed the door on her face and locked it so she doesn't pop back in. I removed the key from my robe pocket and uncuffed her. I went and opened up the curtains making Sofia groan.

"Baby wake up your sister and Jazz are here," I said as I shook her a little. She out of nowhere grabbed my waist and pulled me down on the bed next to her. "wake up" I said now wiggling in her arms as she had me in a tight grip.

"Shhhhh," she said that's when we heard Zale crying through the baby monitor. I was going to get up when she stopped me " You had him last night it's my turn" she got up naked GOD I LOVE THAT ASS, and I made sure to leave my marker on it. you could see a huge purple and blue bite mark on her ass.

She was walking weirdly "Damn I fucked you so hard your walking weirdly now," I said chuckling as she was wearing a robe, a blush crept up her face. that's when we heard an "I have got him" and I saw Amber in Zales room taking care of him. As soon as she picked him up he stopped crying.
"Though it's fun to watch you walk weirdly Ambers got him you can get back in bed," I said shrugging.

"How long before they come knocking at the door," she said I could see the wheels turning in her head. I looked at my phone to see the group was meeting at our place.

"Well, Idiots should be showing up here any minutes so I give you 15 minutes. In that time we got to get ready too." I said.

"Well then maybe we should save some time and shower together don't you think?" she asked with a smirk as she took off my robe.