Chapter 8

Denisa aka Sofia POV
(We got to know what my poor baby is going through)

I woke up to a really bad headache...and a wedding suit? The fuck. I looked at my left hand to find a ring on it. The fuck did I do? The memories of last night soon hit me like a ton of bricks.

"SONNY!" I yelled calling him. He rushed into my room with a gun in his hand panicked.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Put that gun down nothing wrong where the fuck is my bride?" I asked him as I went to the bathroom to change into some normal clothes.

"I don't know she had left before I came in," he said.

"I'm going to the cafe," I told him and he nodded. Giving me my box of cigarettes and shades. This was our daily routine he gave me my things as I walked out to work. He knew I liked to smoke as I walked. Wearing my jacket. I went out.

Going in the cafe Ella was nowhere in sight. I didn't ask anyone just went back to my room.

"Sonny where are the marriage certificate?" I asked him I could feel my anger rising.

He gave me the certificate and I read it. Well, I'm screwed.
"Where does she live?" I asked and sonny just shrugged.

"How the fuck could you let me marry her sonny and shes M.I.A now where the fuck would I go and find her we need to get this annulled." I picked up the lamp that was next to me and threw it. It flew out of my window and I heard a loud bang.

"Make sure someone got hurt and if someone's property got damaged pay for it," I told him sternly "and cancel all my meetings.

"Dons son is coming today," he said.

"Then tell Vale I told him to FUCK OFF"I yelled at the end he literally ran out of the room after that.

I called up a few people to talk about getting the marriage annulled but they all said they needed Ella to do it. So I told my men to find her. I was drinking my whiskey as I laid on the sofa. What if she doesn't want to get it annulled?

Did I like her? Sure I liked her but isn't getting married too early?

Uncle does want me to get married. But then I don't know anything about her. Well, how hard could be to find out stuff about her? I don't know why I feel like I have seen her somewhere. I felt that since the first day I saw her.

"I don't know why she said I'm screwed you seem fine to me" I heard someone say. I quickly took the gun out of my waistband and pointed it at my intruder. Which turns out was Ella. She had her hands up in defence.

"Move the gun away from princess" I heard someone on my left say. I turned my head to see an old man pointing a gun at me.

"You sure think twice before pointing a gun at capo" that was Sonny with a gun on the old man.

"Well all of you just put your fucking gun down," Ella said pissed out with her arms crossed. I shrugged and put my gun back down so did the old man but sonny still had his gun up I gave him a look when he put his gun down.

"Miguel why don't you stand outside," she said.

"Yes, Your Highness" he nodded and went out I motioned sonny to go out too. Why was that guy calling her your highness?

"Sooo we got married," she said.
"Yes we did and I'm sure you also want to get it annulled, "I said walking to the couch " I like you but a marriage that's like tooooooo soon"

"I like you too and I know it too soon but here's the thing," she said sighing and stilling down on the couch next to me.

"What?" I looked at her.

"I kinda need a wife" she sighed.

"Why?" I looked at her confused.

"Well I can't rule without being married stupid ancient rules," she said.

"Rule?" I asked confused.

"When was the late time to saw the news?" She asked me.
"Sorry if I didn't see the news I had a missing wife who I married on my first date," I said all sassy. She shook her head and turned on the tv switching to the news channel and stopping on the one with the telecast of Royal Funeral.

The entire Spanish royal family had died.

"That's sad my condolences to them," I said.

"Thank you," she said I looked at her confused then back at the tv. I saw Skye and Kat get out of the car. Royal family that was expected of them. I saw then hug someone. Wait is that?

"Wait! What the fuck! That's you" I said shocked.

"Yes that's me"

"That's makes you the queen," I said as it was written that she was the only one left from the family.

"Yes it does that's why I need a wife I can pay you if you want" she sighed.

"Do I look that desperate?" I looked at her in anger.

"No, but I am that desperate" she looked defeated.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. Maybe that wasn't the right question cause she started to cry.

"I just fucking lost my entire family what do you think is wrong" she screamed. I went next to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry I truly am I know how it feels to lose someone." I kissed her forehead. I don't know why I felt the need to be there for her.

"They left me I know I hated my parents but I still loved them and my brother and I had just started talking again" she cried in my arms as she held me tight soaking my shirt with her tears but I didn't care.

"I know baby I know," I said as I moved back and forth calming her down a little. It might have been more than a few minutes when she stopped crying. She wiped her tears and looked at my shirt which was drenched.

"I'm sorry," she said looking at my shirt.

"It's fine," I said with a soft smile‍.

"I don't know what got into me. I'm never like this" she said fixing her hair. "And I get it if you don't wanna be my wife it would be too much to ask of you. We can-"

"I will do it," I said. Like seriously what have I got to lose? Plus I do like her and this girl has gone through a lot I don't wanna leave her alone.

"Are you sure?" She asked her eyes were red from crying and her cheeks and nose matched them.

"Yes I am" I nodded.

"You got to move in with me, to Spain in my palace?" She asked again.

"You're a queen I didn't expect anything less," I said.

"You will be a royalty, you will have to go to social gatherings, throw fancy events, go to charity events," she said.

"Well its all I have been doing alright," I said like sure the social gathering where mafia meetings, the fancy events where those gangsters celebrating something and charity well charity was just charity.

"You past might be bought up," she said.

"Well, legally I have always been an orphan and now the owner of a multi-million dollar hotel chain," I told her. She must be asking cause Skye and kat might have told her everything.

"We got to leave now," she said.

"Give me 5 minutes and I will be ready," I said and she nodded. What was I doing? I'm moving across the country for a girl I just met. I sighed as I packed my bag.

Putting all my clothes in the 2 bags I had and the picking up my getaway bag. Yes, I had a getaway bag. She needs me. She is hurt and alone right now.

God Sofia you're crazy. Yeah, I have been crazy about that girl since I met her but isn't this too much Sofia? sue but I'm helping out a poor girl. Plus you already said yes. What are you doing Sofia? What are you doing?