(1/3) Chapter 6 - adult must be calm

so i sort of may be like you a lot morethan i originally plan

than i originally plan

/

Legend says that being an adult must be calm.

That's nonsense

Kuafah is standing in front of Chiangmai airport.

I repeat, he's at Chiang Mai airport waiting for the car to pick him up. Thanks to his two friends for coordinating to let the same old forest department uncle drive out of Omgoi, pick him up in Chiang Mai and drive back again.

Northern people are so nice.

The tall man with white T-shirt, ripped jeans and Birken sandals. He wears the sunglasses as usual because he couldn't sleep and chooses to wake up early to buy something and fight with the traffic jams in order to reach the airport before 17:30 which is why his body was ruined like this.

From planning to go Bangkok for 3 days...change to 1 day and return back

Seeing his future from a far, admin page of the daring house-husband.

(A/n: I don't know how to explain this, is a hashtag people like to use #พ่อบ้านใจกล้า which translate to daring house-husband. I just came across this hashtag recently as well so I did a little bit of research and to my understanding, it is like the husband likes to do stuff that pleases or makes their wife happy such as doing house work etc. Kuafah is like owning this hashtag since he's going back to Omgoi to see Prince because he must be mad or jealous after he knows that Kuafah went to the Pub and interact with the girls there)

"Daonuea, P'Fah have reached krab"

[P'Fah looks like you can do teleportation. And you just threw away the ticket that you brought for Friday just like that?]

"Yes..."

Don't crush Phi like that, his friends are already teasing him like mad.

[How important is the sick person at the mountain?]

"Daonuea wants to come and meet that person?"

[It's better to wait in case P'Fah change your mind]

"Are you really my brother?"

[I mean it's true...Have a safe trip krab. Seems like you're unable to send me off to France]

"Unfortunately yes"

And how important is the person on top of the mountain?

Important to the point where he could refuse not to send his beloved brother off to board the flight to france.

"Ok krab. I will borrow Mesa's phone to call you once I have reached there"

[Why don't you just buy the sim card and put it on your own device? Why do you have to make things difficult?]