Kaitlyn/Cody

Kaitlyn

It's been about 3 months since we've officially confirmed that I'll be Jake's mom. It's been an amazing feeling, and now we're 2 weeks away from my high school graduation. It feels fantastic! I'm an all A student, and still # 1 in my class. You can say.. I'm pretty excited. So excited that I'm writing my speech already. Jenny Jace and I are all excited. Jace is 2nd and Jennifer is third.

In the last few weeks, Jenn & Jace have admitted their feelings to each other, and it was adorable! Jace asked her out in the cutest way. He's the star basketball player and during half time, they played Jennifer's favorite song and he along with some of his teammates went out into the middle of the court and danced! If you knew Jace like we did, you'd know that took a lot of guts, he hates dancing! But, for her.. he'd do anything. He really loves her. And all three of us are heading to the same college, so it'll be a lot of fun! Going to college with my two best friends in the entire world is amazing.

Jace is going for criminal Justice. Jennifer's going for psychology. And I'm going for Criminal Justice and dance. Crazy combo right? I'm gonna be in an interrogation room with my FBI coworkers, and I'm gonna break out into a dance and their gonna just admit their guilty! It's the perfect plan! Right? But really. I love dance, and I dream for working for the FBI. BAU specifically.

It's the Friday, the seniors last day! I'm so excited. Today.. at 11:20. I'm officially out of high school, until I have to come back for graduation. It's crazy how fast time flies when you're in a hell hole, called school. But, with friends like mine.. and a sexy as fuck teacher, I get to call mine, it's not as bad.

Don't get me wrong, Cody and I have almost been caught a few times. Not just at school, since I eat in his room sometimes, we flirt. Harmless flirting with the man I love. No, I know what you're thinking. We haven't said those three special words yet. But, Jake however, has said it to me. And of course, I said it back because I do love that little boy like he's mind. Anyway, we almost got caught at least 3 times. But, after today? I don't have to worry about it! My dad knows, and he has no problem with it. My best friends are happy for me. Thats all I care about. As long as they are okay with it, I have no cares in the world.

"Kaitlyn! Earth to Kaitlyn!"

I jump, and look up. "Huh?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?"

I smile softly, "Sorry, Jenn. What were you saying?"

"I was asking if you wanted to go shopping after school. We both need a dress for graduation next weekend."

"Oh, yeah! Sure! I have to pick up Jake from preschool at 4."

Jenn smiles and nods, "Cool!" I'll see ya at 11:20! Meet you by your car!"

I nod, "Sounds cool!" I smile at her, and walk to Math.

I walk in and see kids throwing paper balls and talking loudly. Oh how I will never miss this damn class. But! My last class before seniors leave.. is English. So, Yay! I get to see Cody, before I leave. Although, I'll see him tonight when I drop Jake off. I'm taking Jake to the park, and then to Chucky Cheese's. He's always talking about how he wants to go there, so I'm surprising him. I talked to Cody, and Cody had to stay after school until later that evening, so I'm taking him.

I sit in my seat in math, and ignore everything thats going on around me.. Until I hear one very interesting conversation. About Cody. And a student. I raise my eyebrow and listen.