Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn

Before me was a clearing from the wooded path we were following. It was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. There's a beautiful crystal clear and shining lake, with a tall gorgeous waterfall. Underneath the waterfall there are rocks. Behind the waterfall is a cave. I smile and let out a breath, when I freeze in my spot.

"Cody...."

He smiles at me and smiles, "Surprise."

"This.. this is gorgeous. Cody, how'd you find this place?"

He shrugs and smiles, "I was walking one day while Jake was at school and you were with your family. I found this place.. I knew right away I wanted to bring you both here."

I smile and kiss him softly, while Jake runs off to go play near the water. We pull away and turn and watch him, laughing softly. We sit down on the hill, watching Jake making sure he stays safe. I lay my head on his shoulder and watch him.

We sat there for over an hour talking, laughing, playing with Jake. I graduate in two days and then we can do this whenever we want. I cannot wait to be public with this man.

A half hour later after that, Cody and I are sitting up, me sitting Indian style and Cody with his legs outstretched. Jacob finally ran out of energy and ended up falling asleep with his head in my lap. I run my fingers through his hair. I know Cody loves it when I do it, so I figured maybe it'd help Jacob sleep better. I was right because he looked so peaceful. I smile down at him and notice stars starting to come out and the clouds clear up. I smile. Talk about a perfect night with the ones I love.

I know your question; "Have Kaitlyn and Cody finally said I love you?" Answer being, no. We haven't told each other. I've come close a few times but I've been hurt before by falling in love too soon. Maybe 11 months isn't too soon, but I've been in love with him since we were together 2 months. I want to make sure he feels the same, but that could be anytime. And I know he misses Danielle. I don't blame him though, they did have a kid together. Although she was never there for Jacob or Cody. But, I knew he loved her before she left and he continued to after she left. I'm in no hurry to tell him I love him. I'm in no hurry to make love to him either, which also hasn't happened yet. I want it to be perfect when we do tell each other. But, I can promise all of you; I love Cody Charles Carson, with all my heart and soul. And one day we will tell each other and it will be the best day ever.

Cody and I stayed in a comfortable silence as we gazed at the stars. His arm was resting on my waist, and from time to time he'd lean over and kiss my shoulder, cheek, or temple. He had this way of making me feel like nothing in the entire world could ever hurt me. At night we'd always sing to each other at night but that stopped around our 6 months together, not entirely sure why. I grew into this secret depression. Of course I act like my normal self around Cody and Jacob and my father, but by myself? It gets pretty bad. I cry. I just kinda lost interest in singing for a while, but today in the car it just happened. I sang. When I sing "See you again" I feel closer to my mother. I miss singing, I haven't written a song since before the talent show.

"Kaitlyn?"

I look up and smile, "Yeah?"

He looks away from a sleepy Jake who's head is resting on my head. I notice he looks kind of nervous.

"Are you okay, babe? You look nervous."

"Um, yeah. I'm fine. I just.. Can I be honest with you?"

I smile softly at him, "Of course, You can always be honest with me.. Whats going on?"

He takes a deep breath, "We've been together 11 months.. And.. it has been the best 11 months of my life. I'm crazy about you Kaitlyn Nicole."

I can't help but grin, "I'm crazy about you too, Cody Charles."

He smiles, and leans in, pressing his lips to mine softly but passionately. I kiss himback instantly, and he pulls back so his lips barely touching, I hear him whisper.

"I need to tell you something important, Kaitlyn..." 

_______________________

So, I didn't get to it earlier, Sorry. I had to clean all day. Sucks. Still doing laundry. I had like 5 hampers full of clothes. I should probably get around to doing laundry way more than I have been. But hey, I'm a lazy fuck.

I hope you liked this chapter, and hahahahaha cliffy! ^_^

Thank you to everyone who continue to read my story, that means so much to me! :) I love you guys! :)

Comment, vote, whatever you want! :)

Next update is coming soon!

Cae.