Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn

So much for sleep. I stayed up the entire night because I couldn't stop worrying about Jake. I look over at the clock on my bedside table. 6:45am. I sigh, even if I were to go fall asleep I wouldn't be able to now. I have to make myself look presentable. Kind of hard when you didn't sleep. I get up and take a shower.

20 minutes later, I'm running out the door and getting into my car. 15 minutes later, I pull into the parking lot and park. I walk into the school, and I have everyone's attention. I raise my eyebrow. I shrug it off and walk to my locker, I feel people staring at me, but I try to ignore it.

"Hey Kait."

I look over, "Hey Jenn."

"Whats up?"

"Nothing. Do you know why everyone was looking at me?"

"You kind of.. sorta... look like you haven't slept in weeks."

"God dammit." I slam my locker and walk with her to class.

I bet you're wondering why we're at the school when our last day was Friday. Well, Jenn and I are in choir together. We perform at graduation, so we go in to work with the teacher and our choir and even on our own. We have a few different graduation songs. We practice as much as we can. I nod and I see it's Cody's prep hour. I walk to his room, and walk in. I see him. His hair messy, he has dark circles under his eyes.

"Cody..."

He looks up, "Hey babe. C'mon in."

"Have you slept at all??"

He shakes his head, "Not a wink."

"Same. About an hour."

He nods, "Yet, you still look beautiful."

I blush and smile, I wrap my arms around his waist and he smiles. He kisses my head.

"So any news on Jake?"

He shakes his head, "Still in a coma..."

I sigh, "He'll wake up sweetie. He's your son. You both are strong."

He nods and smiles a bit, "Thanks Kait. When he wakes up. The three of us are gonna do something special together. Like an actual family."

I smile, and nod. "Definitely."

He kisses my head and hugs me close.

After graduation, we can be a normal couple. And I can't wait for that." He whispers in my ear.

His whispering voice sends shivers down my spine. Man, I love him. I smile and kiss his cheek. I say goodbye and I walk out to the choir room with Jennifer.

We practice for about an hour, then we get released. I walk out and we head home. I hang out with Jennifer and Jace for a few hours. Around 6, I get a frantic call from Cody telling me to meet him at the hospital. I instantly think of the worst and rush out. I rush to the hospital, luckily not causing a car accident in the process. God, I hate cars.

20 minutes later, I run into the hospital and quickly race up the steps. I run around the floor and run into Cody's room. I see Cody with tears running down his face. I race over to his side before asking whats wrong.

______________________

Finally updating!Srry it took a while. I have so much stuff going on, my head is swimming! I have my dance recital tomorrow! I'm FINALLY graduating High School on Sunday! It's a busy time of year for me! ^_^ But, I will never ever forget about this story or my Andy Biersack one! And I'll never forget about you guys! :)

Sorry this chapter is so short!

Questions:

Why do you think Cody's crying?

Is Jake okay?

lemme know in a comment!

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this chapter! :)

See ya next time!

Cae.