Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn

When I was woken up by Cody, I looked over to see him tossing and turning. Well, I was having a bad dream too. So, I should thank him. I kept dreaming that his ex wasn't really dead and that she came back and Cody immediately left me for her again. I know he loves her. And I know he still loves her. I don't blame him, though. I mean I still love my ex. Which sucks after what happened to me. The only people who know what happened was Jennifer and Jace. I don't know how Cody would react if I were to tell him.

 I lean over and shake him gently,

 I feel someone shaking me, and I open my eyes.

 "Baby, are you okay?"

 he just nod and sit up. I watch him rub his eyes and look over.

 "Sorry if I woke you up."

 "It's alright, sweetie. I was having a strange dream."

 I kisses his cheek and then we lay back down together. He pulls me close and I smile, and close my eyes. We fall back asleep.

About 9am, we feel the bed dip a bit and we both roll over towards the middle to see Jake laying between us, his eyes closed. I look across at Cody and smiles a bit and looks at Jake. I smile and Cody tickles his side and a fake sleeping boy starts giggling and smiling. I laugh as he squirms.

 "Mama, help meeee."

 I laugh and start tickling his side as well. He keeps giggling. I smile and stop when Cody does and I pull him into me, and kiss his head. He hugs me and I smile. I knew I always wanted kids, but I knew there was a huge possibility that I couldn't have any kids. I smile and look down at him when I feel strong arms wrap around both of us. I smile and look up to see Cody smiling at us. I kiss his cheek and kiss Jake's head. Jake stands up, and yawns.

 "I'ma go watch cartoons!"

 Cody chuckles, pulling me into him.

 "Alright kiddo. We'll be down soon."

 He nods and skips out. Cody turns his head to me and kisses my nose. I smile and keep my arm at my side the other hand I bring up to stroke his cheek, and run my fingers through his hair. When I feel his hand brush my cheek, I close my eyes and feel his lips on mine. We stay there and then he pulls away and looks at me. I smile at him.

 "Why are you looking at me like that?

 "Because, you're beautiful." He smiles at me and I feel myself blush.

 "Awe, so are you!"

 He gasps, "me? Beautiful? Why thank you" He grins.

 I laugh and roll on my back. He smiles and puts his hea don my chest.

 "I love you, Kaitlyn."

 I smile, "I love you too, Cody."'

 "Always?"

 "Always."

 I smile, and kiss him. He holds his lips to mine and we pull apart.

 "Well, princess... I'm gonna head down and make break fast."

 I smile and nod, "I'm gonna take a shower."

 He nods and gets up. While I stand up and head to the bathroom. I start the water, as I step out of my clothes. I brush my hair out and close the door. I get undressed and open the window by the toliet, before stepping into the shower. I close my eyes and let the water hit my face. The water hits my skin and I feel instantly relaxed. Every muscle in my body relaxes and I lean my head back. I smile and I hear the shower curtain move a bit behind me. I laugh softly,

 "I thought you were making breakfast for Jake."

 "He is."

 I gasp and turn around, my eyes wide as I pull the towel into the shower and cover myself.

 "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

______________________

Dun Dun duuuuuuun. Who the fuck is in the shower with her?! Woahhh.

Hehehehe. Another cliff hanger. God I love these things! Sorry, this chapter is so short. And I haven't had much time. I'm gonna update both of them today, because Sunday until Wednesday afternoon, I will be in Ohio at Nationals for dance!

Last competition I was at, I got sick the weekend before so i missed a week of dance and i didn't eat for 5-6 days. Crazy right? Now, we're going to Nationals and we're gonna kick some booty! If you wanna see the dances, I have uploaded them onto my own youtube channel, so message me and I'll send you a link to either the lyrical group, or my trio! My trio video has up to 800 views, and Honestly it surprised me, because our lyrical dance made half the crowd cry!

Anyway! I hope you like this chapter although it's kinda crappy. Let me know what you think!

Any thoughts on who it could be???

Until next time!

Cae :)