Chapter VI: Meet and Greet?

Hello world! Another chapter updated.

Thank you so much for reading my story. 

Enough of my ranting... so here is it! Read away... :D

***

“So you’re really a gay huh?” The straight guy who looks like Raf or in short, Raf’s brother said as he studied him from head to toe.

“Nice to see you too” Raf said sarcastically with an unknown expression on his face, like his relieved or something.

Then the guy suddenly noticed that Raf was not alone as he looked at my direction, he bore his gaze on mine with an unknown expression just like Raf.

Huh. They really are brothers.

I also stared at his great blue eyes. He really looks like Raf but his hair is much longer, disheveled pointing in every direction. He wore a faded jeans, white sneakers and deep blue button down shirt that hugs his well-built body that emphasizes his blue eyes. He looks so sexy from head to toe.

Oh my god, am I checking out Raf’s brother?

Pervert alert! Pervert alert!

Don’t disturb my assessment second voice!

Assessment? Haha!

Raf didn’t noticed his brother’s melting gaze on me. He’s too busy peeking at the room which his brother’s blocking. Then he looked at his brother, he cleared his throat to get his brother’s attention, “Is… he…?” he asked quite nervously. Raf’s brother snapped his head to Raf.

“Dad? Nah, he barely comes here for a visit. He’s too busy with work, his money and his mistresses” He said smirking.

Mistresses? Hmm…

Raf scowled at his brother, “Ah-huh” He said in a bored tone “Can we come in then?”

Raf’s brother didn’t answer him, instead he looked at me pointedly with a who-the-hell-is-this look on his sexy handsome face.

Sexy handsome face? Where  did that come from?

You and your perverted mind!

“I am not a pervert!”

Oh shoot! I just said that out loud!

My eyes widened, shocked at what I had just said while Raf’s jaw dropped ten feet on the ground.

Raf’s brother was taken aback at first but was quickly cut short replaced by a smug look on his face, “Sure you’re not babe” He smirked winking at me.

Damn you second voice in my head!

To make matters worst, my cheeks turned scarlet… AGAIN. I do hope the ground will swallow me right now or the ceiling will drop on my head so that I’ll be unconscious. This is so embarrassing!

I shifted on my feet and just gazed on the floor, busying my thoughts on the elegant looking rug. Oh I think this will be great if it is placed in the living room in our house— That’s when Raf finally got over of his shocked state. He burst out laughing so loud echoing on the vast hallways. I scowled at him, muttering curses under my breath.

He placed a hand on my shoulder, still laughing hysterically. His brother was a bit confused of how slow was Raf’s reaction but his smirk was still plastered on his hands— dog-poop face. Ugh.

“Oh karmiy, you never fail to lighten the mood” Raf said placing a hand on his stomach, “Can we come in now?” He asked his brother again. And again he still didn’t respond but stepped aside to let us in.