Chapter XLI: Turtle Hill

If you don't know it by now, I'm having a major writer's block and it's so frustrating since my story is almost coming to an end.

I'm sorry for posting this late. I'll try updating the next one earlier.

This is a bit a filler chapter but it's a big factor for the next one.

I hope you still Vote and Comment. Thank You! :)

***

“You two kissed?!!”

“Yes?”

“On the lips?!”

“Yes”

“Twice?!”

“Yes”

“With tongues?!!”

“Okay. I’m not gonna answer that” I snapped, grimacing at Elina and to my laptop where Ruby was seen, squealing on Skype.

They both screeched once again like a proper hormonal teenager who got their first kiss from the most popular quarterback in high school. Ugh.

Seriously, how old are they?

And how did I even manage to end up telling them about this?

Maybe because of the overflowing happiness that’s radiating on my face with the obvious sparkle in my eyes or maybe Elina was just too relentless in asking her million questions with the entire wiggle of the eyebrows, the squealing and the dreamy sighing.

And maybe because I was too weirdly happy, that my smile turned me into a grinning Cheshire cat all throughout since… the kiss (Eeeeeeeep!), that I can’t stop myself from telling her the moment I step inside our dorm room. Then Ruby and her creepy sixth sense called on time. So I end up divulging all the things that happened. Well, except for the details about the kiss.

But trust me ladies and gentlemen… there’s no tongues involved and be discussed about.

“Aww… you’ve just been kissed for more than five seconds with one of the hottest man created here on earth but you still act like the true hermit old maid that you’ve perfected for almost half of your life” Ruby ranted with a hint of teasing on her tone.

Wow. What an insult!

They keep on making a big fuss about my innocence and lack of experience with boys and giving affection.

Technically, you’re really inexperience.

No rubbing the obvious. Elina, Ruby and my voice in my head should be thankful I’m in a good mood.

“I shouldn’t have told you about this” I moaned with annoyance, hiding my face with my hands

I can’t really keep myself from talking ‘coz my body is still on high alert and fidgety and it gets more active whenever I remember the things that had happened yesterday. Including our beautiful and memorable escapade earlier…

Typical to Elina and Ruby, they just laughed at my reaction and did a virtual high five.

They were acting like true close friends but they haven’t even seen each other in personal yet!

What I would do to keep them from seeing each other.

I glared at them, which was the only thing I could do since I can’t be the abusive Scarlet to them, as they continued laughing and giggling.

When their laugh died down, thankfully, Elina coughed a bit before directing her attention back to me, “So… where did the best couple of the year go earlier?”