Chapter XIX: Doomsday

Let the DRAMA begin...

read, vote and comment pretty young thing. :D

***

“AaaaaahhhhhHh!!” Elina shrieked, jumping up and down like a mad woman

Okay, now I know I’m totally doomed.

I did have an awesome night with Kaiden and Mr. Cooper. We watched another movie, Raf will get pissed if he had known it’s Superman, then afterwards KD and I played scrabble while Mr. Cooper cooked for dinner.

I didn’t know KD’s a smart kid. Mr. Cooper came to watched us and laughed when he saw our scores. Well, yeah you got the picture... KD won. Ugh!

With my humiliating loss, we then eat Mr. Cooper’s cooking and Oh my he can cook.

I would have the perfect night if Raf won’t call every freakin’ thirty minutes. Like, what the hell is going on in that gay’s head!?

Mr. Cooper was just smirking and chuckling when my phone began ringing. And whenever I answer, Raf will just ask if what we were doing or what time am I going home.

He’s even stricter than mom and dad!

I don’t know if I should be annoyed or overwhelmed with his actions. He’s acting really weird and sometimes it makes no sense to me.

And back to Elina’s shrieking voice in connection to me, being doomed. Or more like me, getting killed by a certain gay.

We were currently at our class... all eyes were on me, people were whispering, some girls were giggling and some were glaring at me. Because to my luck, NOT!, someone sent a bunch of bouquet of flowers to me.

Now, they were all scattered inside the whole classroom. With a big sign written on the board that says, “Now, I start... -Liam”

See what I mean? If Raf will ever find out about this, our friendship will surely end. Argh!

I thought Liam was just joking with his words. I didn’t know he’ll continue with his pursuing. Maybe I should’ve believe him with the ‘I don’t take no for an answer’ thing.

“Aww, this is so sweet. No one ever did this to me. You’re so lucky Scarlet!” Elina beamed, with her eyes sparkling looking at the flowers.

Pfft. More like I’m ill-fated

More like you’re death sentence is near.

That you’re right! But you’re still annoying, annoying voice!

I gazed at the people then to the flowers then to Elina then sighed, “You know this is not good”

El furrowed her eyebrows, “Huh? What’s not good about this? Someone likes you and he’s not ashamed of showing this to the whole world and oh…” Elina stopped blabbering, now smiling sheepish.

I rolled my eyes, “Are your brain cells functioning now?”

El pouted, “You’re so bully karmiy—kidding!” She giggled when she saw my eyes narrowed

“You’re like Ruby” I grumbled

She giggled once again, “And I told you that’s a compliment. You’re sister is pretty. So what will you do?”

I don’t know!!

“I’ll return these flowers back to Liam” I suggested

El raised an eyebrow, “Aww, but it’s such a waste. These are so beautiful and honey, where will you find that hot guy?”