Chapter XXXV: Weird and Weirder

drop that thun thun thun! Next chapter peeps!

I have to cut it 'coz the next part is... my lips are sealed. mehehe

okay, read read read amazing human beings. Vote and Comment pleeaaasssse. :D

***

“No!”

“But Scarlet―”

“I said no and that’s final!”

“Aww, but Raf invited us―”

“That’s purely the main reason I don’t want to go” I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest

“But―”

“No more buts!” I cut Elina off for the nth time, “You go, besides, I have to go to the library to do my research”

She pouted at me, “You’re a party pooper”

“No, I’m just protecting my heart. You know I’m trying my best not to be around him but luck isn’t on my side when I have to see him one and a half hours a day in four days of the week!” I cried

Elina looked amused with my outburst, “Oh right, he’s even your boyfriend in those one and a half hours in four days of the week”

I glared at her, “Don’t even start teasing me”

“But you two are so cute―okay, I’ll stop” She frowned after giving her my death glare, “What’s the feeling of finally having Raf as your boyfriend?” She continued to teased wiggling her eyebrows

“Elina!”

She giggled, “What? I’m just asking”

“I shouldn’t have told you about that” I groaned, dropping my face on my pillow

And I shouldn’t have let Raf do that. Now, all my classmates in photojournalism think that we’re together. And that infuriating gay seem to be happy acting like a straight guy. A straight guy that has a girlfriend! I wouldn’t be stressing about this if I’m not the one faking to be his girlfriend.

We have to act couple-y inside the classroom so, I’ll quote Raf’s words ‘Girls won’t go after me and guys won’t act stupid’. It would be okay to tell the class that we’re together but acting as couples is a different matter. That gay seems to enjoy my blushing and stuttering or in shorter term, my humiliation, because he’s deliberately trying to be sweet and cuddly at me infront of everyone else.

It would just be okay with all the sweetness and cuddly thing but the person who’s doing it is the same person I’m in love with and the person I wanted to be out of my life. My mind tells me to cut the crap and just tell everyone that Raf and I are not together but my heart and body outweighs it ‘coz deep inside, even if it bothers me, I love what he’s doing.

Now I’m torn between saving me from getting insane and feeling hurt again or letting myself be happy with the man I love beside me.

I shrieked muffled by my pillow, letting out all my frustrations. After a good ten seconds of screaming, I sagged my shoulders and sighed, breathless.

I felt a dip at the side of my waist then a hand on my shoulder, “Hey” Elina started, “If it’s getting hard on your part, you know what’s the right thing to do”

I turned my head to look up at her, “Huh. I don’t even know what the right thing is”

“I know you do. You just don’t want to do it ‘coz even if you’re not saying it, I know you love being with him”

I tilted my head and just stared at her, “That’s the first time I heard you saying normal things”

She narrowed her eyes, “Don’t try changing the subject”