Chapter XX: Talk that Talk

I know, I know... I uploaded late. Don't get mad at me people. *smiles sheepishly*

Sorry!

But here it is...

enjoy reading.. and please Vote and Comment. Love you guys! :D

The song on the chapter is "Iris" by Googoo dolls.

***

Silence.

A deafening silence filled the three of us. What had just happened?

Me, dumbstruck and gaping stupidly at Liam while he has an unreadable expression staring at a shocked-for-what-he-did Raf.

If I could just read minds and be able to know what are these two guys are thinking right now. I feel like I’m floating and that I don’t exist, that I’m just a soul watching two guys staring at each other.

Before I could make myself go back to my normal state, Liam was the one who got back first...

“You like me?” was the first thing he asked, as if he was also dreaming awhile ago.

But Raf won’t answer since he looks like as cold as a statue, stiffly standing and just gazing at Liam’s direction. Which slowly made my chest feel heavy and felt like there’s a stinging feeling inside.

But I still managed to answer dreamily, “Yah...”

“What?!!” Both guys barked at the same time, making me jump with surprise

“What?” I asked back holding my chest. My heart was beating so fast.

“You like me?” “You like him?” Liam and Raf asked simultaneously.

“What?!” Now I was the one who asked exaggeratedly. With all the rising of the tone and shrieking voice of what usually girls do when they saw their crushes.

I’m so a girl.

“You answered yes when he asked” Raf grumbled

“Exactly” Liam agreed

Stupid guys!

“Oh god! Do I have to explain myself?” I whined

“Yes!” Both guys answered again at the same time

I though this moment will be drama, it turned out the other way around.

Sighing with annoyance, I cocked my head to look at Liam and started to rant, “Well basically Raf confessed his feelings to you and you asked him if he likes you but he didn’t answer since he looks like he forgot he has a tongue so to save him, I answered for him which is ‘Yes’, h-he likes you. Got that Mister?” Word!

“Oh” Liam just answered with a perfect ‘O’ shape on his lips

“Wow, thanks a lot” Raf said sarcastically

And silence was once again erupted for the three of us...

But I want to know Liam’s reaction to Raf’s confession!

“So...” I trailed

“So...?” Liam mimicked in a questioning tone. Raf was just staring between me and Liam with a confused expression.

I feel like I’m talking to a kid.

“Raf just said he likes you and...” I don’t know how to ask this! This is super awkward!

“And...?” Liam mimicked once again. Oh c’mon!

I didn’t try to explain myself again so I just raised my eyebrow, arms crossed over my chest looking pointedly at Liam.