Chapter XIV: My Cheesecakes...

Heyow! New short chapter guys.

I've been very busy lately.. I still hope you Vote and Comment in this chapter.

Thank you so so so much! :D

Next update is on weekend, maybe a sunday.

Read away pretty damn thing! ^_^

***

“What do you want?”

“Will you treat me?” Raf grinned beside me.

Rolling my eyes I responded, “I thought you’re the rich one here”

“I’m just teasing you karmiy” He grinned widely running a hand through his hair, “You order for both of us. I’ll just go to the ladies room, my make-up is already ruined”

I laughed seeing his expression. Vain gay.

“Yah. You’re face is oily” I teased trying to hide my smile

Raf gasped touching his face, “Oh my god karmiy! Nooooo!! This can’t be! Oiliness causes pimples, that’s so ewww!... No! No! No!”

He sprinted towards the restroom still in shock and worried state. I giggled and felt victorious, for the first time Raf fell for my trick!

Of course I’m just joking. His face is so flawless. Pimple free and blemish free! You can’t even see a pore! He’d be very beautiful if he’s a girl.

As if I want him to be a girl. Tsk.

After my encounter with Mr. Cooper and my little argument with Raf, the week passed by in a haze. And now it’s a Friday once again. It’s just our second Friday in college but a lot of things have already happened.

This week was a busy week since it’s the official start of lectures and doing of projects and assignments. It’s still like highschool. Argh!

But thankfully… with the busy schedules of students, I’ve managed to hide from the Witch and Mr. Perfect aka Christina and Liam. But I have lesser time to see and be with Raf. I only see him during Eng. Lit. and sometimes during dinner. I’m kinda jealous that Christina is with Raf almost everyday. She might do something like place a love potion on Raf’s drink.  She’s an evil witch, she can do it! Grrrrrrrrrr!!

I should stop thinking about that witch for a while. As far as I know, Raf has no signs of being enchanted. He’s not under Christina’s spell yet and I will make sure he will not be.

I’m overthinking again! Ugh!

Shooing my thoughts away, I ordered two mocha fraps for Raf and I. We’re currently at the cafe inside the campus. We decided to take out a coffee and went straight to Raf’s dorm to make our assignment.

Speaking of Raf, what’s taking him so long? Did he really put make-up on?

Oh god! I don’t even want to see that!

“Need a hand sweetheart?” A voice from behind me spoke surprising me. Good thing I’m tightly holding the two coffees in my hand.

With an irritated look, I turned to face the person. I raised an eyebrow looking to a guy with a smirk on his lips as he was busy checking my butt. If the guy smirking would be Raf or Rupert, I might think of it as sexy but this guy’s smirk was really infuriating. He looked at my face and grinned from ear to ear.

“And why will I be needing your hand? I have mine, Obviously!” I snapped narrowing my eyes.

“Feisty! I like that!” His smirk grew wider then his eyes roamed around my body eyeing me from head to toe and stopped at my front part.