Epilogue

This is it.

The last and final chapter.

Read until the end to answer some of your questions.

Like always, read away my lovely readers. ^_^

***

“Say it” Raf whispered, “Say it again karmiy”

He was speaking lowly and softly, it’s as if I couldn’t almost hear it. But staring intently in his eyes, his voice tells me that he’s asking for a plea. His eyes that shown incredulity, awe and mostly, adoration. I can’t even grasp totally in my head that this man is mine.

The same man who I’ve been head over heels with since the day I laid my eyes on. The same man who’s the apple of my countless day dreaming. My day dreams that turns out it can possibly be in reality.

He is the same man who blatantly shown his gender preference but chose to be my best friend. A real best friend he was… and still is.

The joy, care and love he had shown when we were still close as best friends didn’t even begin to fade until now and it only grown stronger.

I gave him my most loving smile as I look him eye to eye. Pale blue to Dark blue. We weren’t even touching, our heads leaning on our arms lying face with each other, but our emotions were freely flowing around us making the atmosphere more intense… in a passionate, intimate way.

“I love you Rafael” I breathed.

He smiled his All-girls-may-faint-and-die-smile but with an evident relief flooded in his handsome face. He actually can’t believe I’ve said it even if I’ve repeated it a million times when we were having an endless banter and begging at the Park.

Oh Raf. If only I know how I can show how much I love you.

“I love you more karmiy”

And that’s a prayer to my ears. But I wouldn’t believe that, I think I love him more ‘coz he’s the only guy I’ve love and always will.

I smiled shyly at him, feeling my cheeks flush.

He smirked then raise his hand to caress my left cheek using his knuckles, “And I will always love this”

He’s teasing me! Oh the blushing. *sigh* I should really get used getting compliments from everyone and especially from his effect on me. He will always make a big fuss about my innocence.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I grumbled, “Stop teasing me”

He chuckled, “I’m not teasing you. I really love it when you blush. I’ve already said that many times right?”

Yes, he had. But still, he loves making fun of me.

I rolled my eyes at him but thought of something I really wanted to know.

“Tell me about your life in London” I queried 

Instantly, his eyes sparkle, his joy and excitement apparent on his face. He started telling me his journey in London and in other places he went through.

He was whining about the early months he’s there with so many pressures in school but I can tell that he’s really happy doing what he really loves. His face beamed with glee when he started telling me about his shows and exhibits presenting his work which earned his popularity in Europe. He’s even more animated to speak talking about his adventures in other places and countries, most especially in his recent trip to Africa.

Watching him talking enthusiastically about his life in the past three years, I can say that it’s really worth it that I let him go and let him pursue his dream knowing that he had succeeded. His eyes shown how much he loved it. He really has a great passion for photography. His happiness is radiating on his face that I can’t help but smile back at him.