Chapter XXXVIII: Disclosure

I'm a bit sick and tired from work but as promised to my beautiful readers, I updated after four days.

In a different note, 'Story of my Life' Video is so awesome! Fangirling like a true directioner. haha.

Okay, i'll stop blabbing. Enjoy reading. :D

***

“Inspiration is the key…”

Mr. Reese informed the class as he continued with his lecture about inspiration in taking photos.

*poke*

Pfft. I’m no good in taking photos compare to people I know of, better yet, even finding inspirations. Now I suddenly question myself why I enrolled in this class.

For me, finding inspirations are too cheesy. You find a thing, a memory or a person as your inspiration to work better or finish a certain project or goal or maybe a situation or even in just pursuing your life.

But I ask myself, do you really need an inspiration for you to be able to work successfully and live a life that you wanted?

Well, that inspiration is too important then. Hmm.

*poke*

Having this argument with myself just clearly says that I’m going insane. To think, I’ve been using an inspiration in so many ways and situations. I can say it’s my family but who am I fooling? I’m just lying if I don’t tell who the real person is.

*poke*

And that real person may die later if he knows what’s good for him. You know I’m just doing this, overthinking, to prevent myself from attacking that person.

*poke*

I better take anger management classes or yoga or any therapy ‘coz I know, any minute I’ll be—

*poke*

*poke*

Breathe Scarlet. You can do this. Control.

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

That’s it!

“Stop it!” I hissed, eyes narrowed as I turned my head to the side facing a grinning Raf

His eyes sparkled mischievously, “You didn’t even reach ten. You’re so easy” He teased with a wide smile

“Don’t bother me! Why aren’t you even listening? I thought you wanted to be in this class”

“I do wanted to be here and I don’t need to listen since I have my own inspiration” His smile never faltered as he said it but my heart started to pound when I sensed something on his words and his eyes that were staring keenly at me.

Can he just stop with the smiling and staring?! I’m too young to die because of overworked heart.

“Whatever. Just don’t bother me” I grumbled looking back infront

I clearly need to check myself before I ended up going in the Emergency Room. This gay makes my body push overdrive, making all my senses active in everything he does to me.

*poke*

*poke*

Waaaaaaa!

“Raf!”

“Karmiy” He said playfully as my heart skipped a beat upon hearing him

“Rafael!”

“Karmiy”