Chapter XVII: Woo You

Better late than never. Hoho

***

“Help me El. I don’t know what to do anymore”

 “Well my dearest, what did you do?” Elina asked with her head hanging upside down on her bed

What did I do? What did I do?!

“I—well… I-i haven’t exactly done anything yet” I smiled sheepishly

How can I do something if Raf won’t even talk to me? He doesn’t even want to see me?

Elina rolled her eyes as her head was still hanging, weird girl! “Surely, Raf will forgive you if you haven’t done anything, sense the sarcasm there honey”

I glared at her but she wasn’t even looking as she was busy with her phone, “Wow, thanks for helping me. I feel really relieved now” I said sarcastically.

“Really?” She beamed looking at me

“No! I was being cynical El!”

I need to talk to a person with a lot of sense right now but Elina is so senseless! Argh!

She seated upright still busy texting, “You should say ‘note the sarcasm’ so I will know if you’re being sarcastic”

“Oh God! Why can’t I have a normal roommate?” I whined pulling my hair frustratingly

“Hey! I am normal, that’s really hurtful coming from you Scar” She frowned, pouting like a baby.

“Ugh! I think I’m going crazy” I plopped myself on my bed

I feel so emotionally wrecked. It’s like everything that’s happening to my life always turns bad. Everything feels wrong and that’s just because Raf is mad at me. I can’t even have a normal day since I started college. Even just for a freakin’ one day!

Elina seated at the side of my bed then placed a hand on my shoulder, “Calm down Miss Restless, did you try calling him?”

“Yes! A gazillion times but he’s rejecting it. I even texted him and explained everything but he won’t respond” I explained.

“Did you try talking to him personally?”

“I tried… but he’s avoiding me like I have some kind of a communicable disease”

After Raf walked out on us, I tried to run after him but Rupert stopped me telling me to let him cool off for awhile. We might end up arguing more and say things that we will regret in the end. Rupert has a point so I let Raf go. Yesterday, I went to their dorm room and tried talking to him but he totally avoided me.

“He can avoid you yesterday since it’s a Sunday but he can’t now. Let’s kidnap him then you’ll have the chance to talk to him” El suggested excitedly

I sighed loudly, “Oh please tell me you’re just kidding!”

“I’m serious!” She grinned but pouted when I glared at her, “Party pooper! If you don’t want that, you can just pursue him. Follow him wherever he will go, ambush him then that’s the time you tell him your side—why are you looking at me like that? It’s giving me goose bumps!”

I grinned from ear to ear, maybe Elina think I’m already crazy, “I think that’s a great idea!”

“It is?”

“Yes! You’re totally awesome!” I beamed, standing up from my bed

“I do?” El looked confused staring up at me

“Yes! I have to go, I have a lot of persuading to do. See you later after lunch” I walked excitedly towards the door

“But—”