Chapter XI: Drama at the Coffee Shop

3000+ reads! Woot! Woot! Thank you awesome readers!

Let's do the harlem shake..haha :D

I still hope you Vote and Comment for this chapter.

Enough of me, it's Raf and Scarlet time! Enjoy reading! ^_^

***

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

I TOTALLY forgot!

Am I that stupid?!

I’ve been too happy hanging out with Rupert that I forgot about Raf and him liking Liam.

Why, thank you Rupert!

But… Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

And now, I’m in this café with Liam and… and behind me… Oh god!

I’m not ready for this! I can already feel the drama and tension…

Maybe I’ll just pretend I have an upset stomach and just run out in this café or fake fainting or shout out there’s a fire or… God! I really, really want to scream right now.

Where is my fairy-god mother when I needed her most?

I stiffened at my seat, eyes widened looking straight at Liam who was looking behind me.

Slowly, very slowly, I turned my head to look at…

Oh. My. God.

What the Fudge Cake!

I thought I was already stunned and surprised but I didn’t expect this.

Standing behind me is a frowning, confused Raf and beside him is a very gorgeous blonde brown-eyed woman.

I have never seen as beautiful and elegant as her. You can clearly see that she’s one of the elites with her stance and fashion sense. She has those great big brown eyes that look at you as inferior and it sends shivers down my spine. She’s so intimidating, it scares the crap out of me.

“Karmiy?” Raf repeated but not in a Is-That-You-Scarlet questioning tone. It’s in ‘What are you doing here in this café and why are you with Liam whom I told you is the one I have feelings with? Explain yourself!’ questioning tone… Just by looking at his expression that he’s giving me right now.

Yup, I’m absolutely sure about that.

“Raf…” I replied in flat tone with a look at him that says ‘Who the hell is this very stunning yet scary woman who is clinging on your arm like she’s a tarsier!”

Maybe she’s a tarsier in her second life, with those big eyes!

Okay, I sounded pathetic but who can blame me… I’m totally jealous right now!

Liam stood from his seat, smiling, moving to give a handshake to Raf, “Hey man! What’s up?”

Raf slightly winced when Liam said the word ‘man’ then awkwardly held Liam’s hand, “Uh… ‘Sup… man”

If in different circumstances, I would have been laughing at Raf’s face right now but jealousy and anxiousness engulfed my whole body. I can’t think straight and rational especially looking at the girl infront of me who’s busy caressing Raf’s arm.

I don’t really like her. Grrrrrrrrrr!

I breathe deeply to calm myself or I might attack and tackle her down the ground.

Oh I’m really abusive.

“Wanna join us? Scarlet and I just ordered” Liam said looking between Raf and… and her.