4.

*BANG* *BANG* BANG* You're rudely awakened by someone banging on your door shouting that breakfast has arrived. As you eventually wake up and check your phone you see it's 12pm 'How did I sleep for so long and how are they having breakfast at lunchtime' you think to yourself. You head downstairs for breakfast anyway.
Y/N: "You guys do know it's lunchtime right?"
TOAST: "Yeah yeah but we've all just woken up so lunch is now breakfast."
Y/N: "You guys have a good time last night?" You ask the room
Yvonne: "Yeah it was really good. We needed an excuse to have a party so thank god for you"
Y/N: "What can I say I am a godsend" You say back to Yvonne who you realise you hadn't even really spoken to before now.
POKI: "Let's not go too far now" Poki says teasing you back.

Once you had finished your lunch/breakfast you head back up to your room to finally have a chat with your friends back in London.
Y/N: "Hello?"
AMY: "well well well look who figured out how to use his phone" she says with a little bit of genuine anger in her voice.
Y/N: "I know I know I'm sorry. What are you up to anyways?"
AMY: "I'm finishing up an essay for tomorrow. Not that you'd know what doing course work actually feels like" she says back to her teasing ways.
Y/N: "Okay okay I'll give you that. Hey is 'FRIEND 1' there? he didn't pick up my calls".
AMY: "Oh no he's out with the football team at the moment. You're stuck with me for now"
Y/N: "That's not such a bad thing"
AMY: "No it's a great thing. Sounded you like were having a good time last night"
Y/N: "Oh yeah sorry I couldn't hear you last night, they threw me a welcoming party last night"
AMY: "ooooohhhh any of the American girls catch your eye?" She say teasing but you could tell she was genuinely curious.
Y/N: "Ummmm there was this one gir-" Before you can finish what you were saying there's someone knocking at your door asking for you.
POKI: "Y/N? Are you busy?"
Y/N: "Oh sorry I have to go I'll talk to you later." You say hanging up the phone.
Amy heard Poki asking for you ,of course not knowing that it was poki, and felt a wave of jealousy wash over her as you hung up on her to talk to Poki.

Y/N: "Hey poki what's up?"
POKI: "ummm I kind of just want to talk about what happened in my shower yesterday"
Y/N: "Oh yeah sure" You say thinking 'Fuck I thought we'd just forget it happened'
POKI: "I just don't want it to be weird between us from the start we've only just met. I also wanted to apologise for walking into a bathroom in which I knew someone would be showering in"
Y/N: "Hey it's okay don't worry about it these things just happen sometimes you know"
POKI: "Yeah I guess so"
Y/N: "I hope the view wasn't too bad though" You say teasing trying to break the tension in the room.
POKI: "..." Poki just looks to the floor in silence.
Y/N: "Sorry sorry I shouldn't have said that I was just trying to break the tension"
POKI: "No it's okay. The view wasn't too bad even if I did only see for a few seconds" she says winking at you and leaving the room.
'WHAT THE FUCK' you think to yourself. 'Did that really just happen?' You say under your breath.
Not knowing what to do you decide to stream for the first time in LA.

Once you had set everything up to stream you were ready to hit that 'LIVE' button.
Y/N: "What is up ladies and gentlemen I am coming to you live from the beautiful city of angels"
CHAT: W
LETS GOOOOOO
How's the heat?
Y/N: "Let's just say it's a step up from the weather in London. I could get used to it here. Anyway chat what shall we play to mark the first LA stream?"
CHAT: VALORANT X100000
COD
Y/N: "COD? Hell no. Looks like we will be playing some valorant then"
After some guys of just pure domination from yourself you make a statement that causes chat to go crazy.
Y/N: "Yo chat NA Servers are easy as fuck. What was I doing playing EU all this time?"
CHAT: EU TRASH
NA WIPES
Y/N: "Clearly not chat look at these performances I'm putting in on your servers" You say teasing all of your NA viewers.
After some more games you decide it's time to have some dinner so you end the stream.
Y/N: "Okay guys that is gonna be it for today I am a hungry boy. Oh and remember i will try to make all off my streams EU friendly" You say before ending.

You go downstairs to chill and wait for your food to arrive.
TOAST: "Hey man good stream today you were untouchable on valorant today. Didn't appreciate what you said about NA though" He says giving you a death stare.
Y/N: " I know I know it's not entirely true that NA is bad"
You hear footsteps coming down the stairs and see poki coming down who presumably just finished her stream as well. She jumps onto the sofa sitting next to you. You note her sitting unusually close to you but you don't think anything more of it.
POKI: "I heard you streaming did it to go well?" She asks but before you can answer Toast interjects.
TOASTS: "Yeah he did. He completely decimated the NA servers on Valorant and hit his highest viewer count"
Y/N: "... Yeah that pretty much sums it all up. Thanks Toast" you say laughing.
POKI: Well congrats. I need to get you in one of my streams soon"
Y/N: Oh umm yeah sure thing" You say hiding your excitement to play with her.
*PHONE NOTIFICATION*
AMY❤️: 'Hey man that was a good stream you were so good x'
Before you can pick up your phone to check what happened Poki is reading the message.
POKI: Oooohhhh who's Amy? Why does she have a little heart next to her contact name hmmm?" She says teasing you
Y/N: "That is my roommate from London. Now can I have my phone please?" You ask having to wrestle it back from Imane.
*Message to AMY*
'Thank you x I didn't know you were watching you should have said something in the chat.'
You go back to join the conversation between Poki and Toast but your phone goes off again.
*PHONE NOTIFICATION*
AMY❤️: 'I know but I didn't want to disturb you while you looked like you were having so much fun x Anyway it is like 2am here and I have an early lecture so I got to sleep gn x'
*Message to AMY*
'Oi you're never a disturbance. Yeah sure goodnight x Oh and I'll always stream early here just so you can watch x'

Your food arrives and you decide to take it up to your room to watch some Netflix whilst you eat. You can't eat without watching something.
As you're watching Netflix you get a Twitter DM from Rae of all people.
RAE: 'Hey saw some of your stream earlier and you were pretty damn good. You want to carry me and some friends some time?'
You chuckle reading it thinking 'How did my life go from uni student in London to being asked to carry some of the biggest streamers in the world'
*Message to RAE*
'Hey thanks for watching! Of course I'd be happy to play at some point just let me know when!'

You decide to call it a night early to try and fix your sleeping pattern which has been broken by jet lag and having a hangover.
—————————————
Okay I know that was a long chapter compared to the rest but I feel like it has helped build some dynamics that can now play out much better. Hope you enjoy :)