20.

10k reads?! I appreciate that a lot guys xoxo
BACK TO BACK CHAPTERS WOW
———————————————————————————
You're rudely awakened by your phone ringing and in your tired state you answer without looking at who's calling.
Y/N: "Hello?"
POKI: "We need to talk"
Y/N: "Imane? What do you want?"
POKI: "You think I wasn't watching you with Rae? What was she talking about?"
Y/N: "She was just drunk and letting the chat get to her. She was talking rubbish"
POKI: "Cut the shit! There's something going on between you two isn't there"
Y/N: "No Imane there isn't" You weren't technically lying since you and Rae still haven't spoken about what the two of you are.
Y/N: "Even if there was what is it to you?" You say with a bit of venom behind your words.
POKI: "I'm not giving up on us yet Y/N. I can't"
Y/N: "Imane there is no more us. You made sure of that"
POKI: "I know I made a mistake but can't you forgive me?"
Y/N: "If you did it once what's to say you won't do it again?"
POKI: "I won't do anything like that again. I swear to you"
Y/N: "I'm sorry Imane. I can't do that to myself. I can't let it happen again" You hang up before she can say anything back to try and win you over.
'What a lovely way to wake up.' You think to yourself. You check the time and see it's almost 9pm. Your sleep pattern is going to be all kinds of messed up now. You also need to check in on Rae and see how she's feeling after last night.
RAE: "Hey Y/N"
Y/N: "Hey Rae. How are you feeling?"
RAE: "I felt awful earlier but it's alright now"
Y/N: "That's good. I left your keys on the nightstand by the way."
RAE: "I saw thank you. Also I'm sorry for last night. I said some silly things on your stream"
Y/N: "It's okay I think I salvaged the situation. It did cause an angry Imane to phone me though"
RAE: "Oh man I'm sorry. I know you don't really want to speak to her at the moment"
Y/N: "It's alright I'm just glad you're feeling alright"
RAE: "Well I'm gonna go now I'm gonna stream for a bit"
Y/N: "Okay cool. I'll be watching"
RAE: "You better be."
Y/N: "See ya Rae"
RAE: "Bye"

You head downstairs to watch Rae's stream and order some food for dinner. After about half an hour your food arrives and Rae's playing Valorant with Tina and a few others. You notice that Tina has actually gotten a bit better since you helped her with some things and Rae is not playing well at the moment.
*MESSAGE IN CHAT*
'You suck Rae'
RAE: "Okay really Y/N? Is that the only reason you decided to watch? To make jokes?"
*MESSAGE IN CHAT*
'No. I wanted to watch Tina as well actually'
RAE: "Oh really? Tina it looks like you've got a fan in the audience"
TINA: "Huh who?"
RAE: "Mr Y/N is here to watch"
TINA: "Oh cool. Hey Y/N thanks for the tips yesterday they're definitely helping"
*MESSAGE IN CHAT*
'You're most welcome. At least someone is playing well huh Rae'
RAE: "I will come to your house right now and beat your ass"
*MESSAGE IN CHAT*
'You wouldn't dare'
RAE: "Okay chat I'll be back in 5 minutes" 'Oh shit' you think to yourself. Moments later Rae bursts through your front door which you didn't know you had left unlocked.
Y/N: "No Rae I'm sorry" You plead as chases you around the living room. She picks up a pillow to arm herself as you run upstairs. She follows you up yelling obscenities as she finds you in the doorway to your bedroom.
RAE: "Are you willing to admit I'm good at Valorant now?" She says backing you into your bedroom.
Y/N: "No." you say as you decide this is the hill you want to die on. With speed never seen before she runs at you swinging the pillow until you fall onto your bed shielding yourself. Now lying down you realise this might be where you die. Rae gets on top of you and just unloads swing after swing until finally catch the pillow and take it off her. The two of you now realise the position you're in as she's straddling you looking into your eyes. You feel yourself moving your face closer to hers until you lock lips with her. She reciprocates as you start to kiss a lot more sensually. You keep going until a moment of clarity hits you and you break the kiss.
Y/N: Rae? Are we ever going to talk about this properly?"
RAE: "You're right we should. I'll come back after my stream okay?"
Y/N: "Okay yeah that sounds good"
RAE: "Good" she says getting off you. Her cheeks are bright red and you can tell she's a bit flustered by everything.