15.

You wake up the next day to an empty bed and your phone ringing to which you answer without looking at who it was.
Y/N: "Hello?" You say in a deeper than normal morning voice.
RAE: "Hey Y/N! It's rae! I'm gonna help you set up the New Years party. You should come down to the compound and we can get started."
Y/N: "Oh okay cool I'll be there soon."
RAE: "Okay cool just let me know when you're here"
Y/N: "Sounds good, see you soon little one" You say teasing her
RAE: "Uh Don't you ever-" you hang up laughing before she can finish berating you for the joke.

You shower and head to the 100Thieves compound where Rae is standing outside waiting for you.
RAE: "Y/N finally!"
Y/N: "You didn't have to wait outside I was going to call you when I got close" You say as she jumps at you for a hug.
RAE: "We have a party to plan!" She yells excitedly, dragging you into the compound.

You sit in one of the more chill out type rooms in the compound as Rae rambles on about the party. 'She's beautiful' you think to yourself then instantly scolding yourself mentally 'What are you doing have a girlfriend you idiot'.
RAE: "Y/N? Are you listening?" She asks snapping you out of the trance you were in.
Y/N: "Huh oh yeah of course" You say clearly lying. 'Fuck I was staring right into her eyes that whole time' You think to yourself.
RAE: "Oh yeah? What did I just say?" She asks you laughing.
Y/N: "Umm you were talking about the invite list" you say but it comes out as more of a question than a statement.
RAE: "No you idiot! I was talking about the alcohol situation!" She says repeatedly hitting you with a pillow from the couch.
Y/N: "Okay Okay I'm sorry" you say defending yourself from the onslaught of pillow attacks.

You sit with Rae talking about the party for another hour or so until you get a call from Imane.
Y/N: "Hey Imane what's up?"
POKI: "Hey where are you? I haven't seen you around all day"
Y/N: "Oh yeah I'm at the 100Thieves compound with Rae. We have been assigned party planning roles"
RAE: "Heyyyy Imane" Rae shouts as you put the phone on speaker phone.
POKI: "Hey Y/N I really want to talk about the whole you moving out thing" Rae's eyes widen hearing this but she stays silent.
Y/N: "Yeah sure. I should be back soonish so we can talk then"
POKI: "Okay I'll see you later then"
You hang up and prepare for the barrage of questions from Rae but instead she only asks you one simple question.
RAE: "So you're thinking of moving out huh? I don't blame you, having a place to yourself is so much nicer."
Y/N: "Yeah I'm thinking about it. I have the money to do it I just need to find somewhere"
RAE: "Well there's a house for sale literally two houses down from mine. You should have a look at it."
Y/N: "Yeah I just might. Thanks Rae."

After a little bit more planning you head home to have the talk with Imane about moving out.
You knock on Imane's door and come in.
Y/N: "Hey Imane"
POKI: "Hey. Let's talk"
Y/N: "Imane I think I am going to be moving out soon."
POKI: "Really? Have you found a place?"
Y/N: "I'm going to look at a place tomorrow. It's really close to where Rae lives"
POKI: "What do you think of us moving together?"
Y/N: "Imane I really enjoy being with you but I think it's still early in our relationship. Moving in together just the two of us is a massive step which I don't think we are ready for"
POKI: "I mean maybe you're right but I don't want you to leave"
Y/N: "I know I know" you say as you bring her into your arms.
Y/N: "It's not far away though. You can come by as much as you want"
POKI: "Okay" She says still nestled into your chest.

After a while you head into your room to finish setting up the viewing of the house.
*MESSAGE TO RAE*
'Hey Rae. I'm going to check out that house you suggested tomorrow. Thanks again for showing me'
You look around your room after messaging Rae and realise that you don't own a lot of things. 'I might be able to move quicker than I thought' you think to yourself. Your thoughts are interrupted by your phone notification.
*MESSAGE FROM RAE*
RAE: 'Oh coollll. You'll love it. I'll see you for the New Years party neighbour'
This sparks the realisation that you'll pretty much be neighbours with Rae. You like the idea of it thinking 'She's pretty fun to be around. I wouldn't doing it more'
——————————-Skip to after viewing—————-
Y/N: "I'll take it. How quickly can we get this done?"
REALTOR: "We can go to the office now and get it done. We just need to do some checks there and if it's all good then the house is yours"
Y/N: "Sounds good let's do it"
You get to the office and all the checks go smoothly. The realtor hands you the contract with a pen next to where you need to sign.
Y/N: "Can I take a picture of this?"
REALTOR: "Yeah if you want. But why?"
Y/N: "Oh Umm I just want to use it as like an announcement thing. I've got a couple fans who might be interested" you say trying to remain humble.
REALTOR: "Oh my god." He shouts causing you to jump out of your chair.
REALTOR: "Sorry I just realised where I know you from. I knew you looked familiar you're a streamer aren't you"
Y/N: "Yeah you know me?"
REALTOR: "Of course yeah. You're kind of a big deal at the moment"
Y/N: "Oh I wouldn't go that far" you say as you take a picture of the signed contract
REALTOR: "Okay looks like we are done here. Here are the keys. Enjoy it"
Y/N: "Thank you very much. I appreciate your help in this" you say as you take the keys from his hand walking out of the office.

*TWITTER POST*
@Y/N
~Image of house lease~
Ya boy is a home owner. This is all thanks to you guys xoxo.

*MESSAGE NOTIFICATION*
RAE: 'You bought it?! Neighbours!!!!!!'

*MESSAGE TO RAE*
'I bought it!! It's gonna be great being almost neighbours!'
Almost instantly after you send the message to Rae your phone rings and it's Imane.
IMANE: "Hey I saw your tweet. Congrats"
Y/N: "Thanks Imane. I'll have all you guys over as soon as it's all ready."
IMANE: "I look forward to it. When are you moving in?"
Y/N: "Well it's mine now so as soon as possible really"
POKI: "Oh okay. Well if you need help moving stuff let me know"
Y/N: "Thanks but I really don't have that much stuff to move"
POKI: "Oh okay" she says and you can tell she's a bit upset.
Y/N: "Hey I'll be back soon. Do you want me to get any food and we can eat together?"
POKI: "Yeah sounds good"
——————-Skip to moving in———————
You finish unloading the last of your few boxes from your car and move them all into the hall of your new house.
As you start to unpack some stuff for the kitchen you hear a knock at the door. 'That's weird. I did post I was moving today so no stream but nobody has the address yet' You think to yourself as you go to the door. You open the door and see Rae standing in front of you holding something.
RAE: "Heyyy neighbour." Of course Rae suggested to buy the house obviously she knew where it was.
Y/N: "Hey what's up? What you got there?"
RAE: "Oh this? This is just some adobo I made"
Y/N: "Adobo? Are you serious? I love adobo"
RAE: "You've had it before??" She asks shocked that you like it.
Y/N: "Yeah of course. What did you think I was completely uncultured?" You ask laughing.
Y/N: "Come let's eat. I just got out all of the kitchen stuff anyway"
RAE: "Okay great"
You sit with Rae eating and talking. You catch yourself staring at yourself again and begin to stare at your food instead. 'FUCK why am I acting like this? Shes so easy to be around though and we've had limited interactions. It's like we've been friends for years.'
RAE: "So where have you eaten adobo before?"
Y/N: "Ah well back in England my closest friend growing up was from the Philippines so whenever I'd go to his house we'd eat a lot of food from there"
RAE: "Oh that's so cool. So what else do you like?"
Y/N: "Umm I'd say my other favourites are sinigang and sisig"
RAE: "Damn he really cultured you. That's a true friend" She says laughing.
Y/N: "Yeah he was great"
RAE: "Was? What do you mean was?"
Y/N: "Damn I let that slip huh. Well umm he died whilst we were still in school. Cancer." You say choking up slightly.
RAE: "Y/N... I'm sorry." She says as she stands you up for a hug.
Y/N: "It's okay. It was a long time ago now just eating this food brought back a lot of memories. I haven't eaten it since then. It was just like it was at his house" you say as you hold Rae tighter fighting tears. Realising this you let her go.
Y/N: "Sorry that was a bit much" you say clearing your throat.
RAE: "Hey. We're friends. This is what friends are for okay."
Y/N: "Thank you Rae. For the food as well"
RAE: "You're welcome Y/N. I'll let you finish up with unpacking."

As you unpack your PC and stream equipment in the office you get lost in your own thoughts and trail off starting to think about Rae. 'Why do I keep thinking about her? Yeah she's pretty and whatnot but I'm with Imane.' You get tired of unpacking and head to your bed and crash instantly.

You're woken up by your phone ringing.
Y/N: "Hello?..."
RAE: "Why do you always sound you like you don't know who it is?"
Y/N: "Sorry I just woke up I didn't look"
RAE: "Yeah you clearly didn't look at your alarm either. It's party day we have stuff to do! Get here NOW!" She shouts at you but it's difficult not to find it funny when gets annoyed causing you to let a laugh.
RAE: "IS SOMETHING FUNNY?"
Y/N: "No no sorry. I'll be there asap" you say as you hang up and force yourself out of bed.
———————————————
END OF THE CHAPTER.
Apologies I wanted to get this and the next out at the same time but I've been busy and only been able to get this one done.