9.

Amy lies in your arms watching the sunset in what is her new home for 7 months.
AMY: "I could get used to this"
Y/N: "Me too" you say kissing the top of Amy's head
AMY: "I can't believe it took both of us moving half way across the world for us to admit what he had"
Y/N: "It was worth the wait though."
AMY: "It was soooo worth it" she says nestling deeper into you.
Y/N: "Its getting cold. You wanna head home and order some dinner?"
AMY: "Sounds good. I'm picking what we eat though."
Y/N: "Ugh fine"

You drive home taking in everything that happened today causing you to smile which Amy notices.
AMY: "Why are you smiling so hard?"
Y/N: "Oh nothing I was just replaying what happened on the beach in my head"
AMY: "Stop it. You're too cute"

You walk through the door with your arm wrapped around Amy's waist. Yvonne and Toast are sitting in the living room as you walk in.
TOAST: "Well well well. This definitely is an interesting development. Have a good day?"
Y/N: "eh it was alright I guess" You say teasing Amy resulting in her slapping your arm.
AMY: "It was great. I'm definitely going to enjoy my time here."
Y/N: "Have you guys eaten yet?"
YVONNE: "Nope. You guys want to order something?"
AMY: "Sure. Y/N I'll give up my right to decide this time and let the group decide what to eat."
Y/N: "Oh wow you are too kind"
AMY: "I know I know I'm great like that" she says with an arrogant tone.

You all sit in the living having a chat while you wait for your food to arrive.
YVONNE: "So Amy what are you doing here in LA?"
AMY: "Oh I'm studying here for year"
TOAST: "Nice. What do you study?"
AMY: "I study computer science like this guy over here until he gave it up to become famous. It's actually how we met each other"
Y/N: "Yeah I was unfortunately left with her for a project in our first year and she never left me alone since" you say mocking her to her face.
AMY: "Shut up you know you love me"
Y/N: "Nope. I refute that statement"
AMY: "Yeah whatever you sayyyy"
YVONNE: "Oh my god guys the chemistry is insane between you Jesus Christ"
The door rings and Toast jumps up to answer it. That was the fastest you'd ever seen Toast move he really doesn't play when it comes to food. As he answers the door Poki comes down hearing the doorbell.
POKI: "Is that mine?"
Y/N: "Oh hey Poki. I didn't know you were here. We ordered dinner as well you should eat with us"
TOAST: "I've never seen this before but both orders have arrived at the same time"
Y/N: "Now you definitely have to eat with us"
POKI: "Okay fine"

You sit down to eat with Poki sitting opposite. The tension between the two of you could be cut with a knife. The silence is broken by Amy saying the worst thing imaginable at that time.
AMY: "You want to try some of mine babe?" Before you can answer Imane interjects.
POKI: "Babe?"
TOAST: "Oh yeah you missed it they came in arm in arm. Something must have happened whilst they were out today."
POKI: "Oh right. I think I'm going to finish my food upstairs."
Y/N: "Ah poki are you sure?"
POKI: "Yeah it's fine I need to do something anyways"
Y/N: "Okay cool" you say not convinced by what she's saying.

Once you finish eating you and Amy head upstairs to your room to chill out but you feel the need to talk to Imane knowing that something is bothering her.
Y/N: "Hey Amy I'm going to go and to talk to Poki about something quickly. I'll be back in a bit"
AMY: "Yeah sure no problem"
You knock on Imane's door to which she opens surprised to see you standing on the other side.
Y/N: "Hey. Can we talk please?"
POKI: "Sure come in" She brings you in and shuts the door behind you ushering you to a seat at her desk.
Y/N: "Are you okay?"
POKI: "Yeah course. Why?"
Y/N: "You don't seem to be very happy being around me. It's to do with Amy isn't it"
POKI: "Yes of fucking course it is. You told me there was nothing between you two and then next thing I know she shows up at our door and is calling you babe. What is going on?"
Y/N: "Okay I understand. I didn't even know she was going to be coming here, she didn't say anything about studying abroad when we were in London. Secondly yes we did go to the beach today and we did kiss"
POKI: "Fuck" she says slightly laughing.
"So when I told you I was starting to feel things for you and you said the same was that all bullshit?"
Y/N: "No Imane. Fuck I don't know what to say Imane I've had a thing for her for 2 years and then we confessed our feelings to each other and she shows up at the door. I thought moving to LA would let me move on but she's here now"
POKI: "Right she's here now. What so I was just the one you settled for because you thought you couldn't have her?"
Y/N: "No Imane don't say th-" You're interrupted by a teary eyed Imane.
POKI: "You know what I think you should just go now"
Y/N: "Imane please"
POKI: "Please just go. Go back to Amy"
You get up and leave. As you leave you hear her move from slightly tearing up to sobbing into her pillow. You feel shit for what you've done. You have a lot to think about.
————————————
END OF THE CHAPTER