23

I have returned. Merry Christmas x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POKI: "What do you want Y/N?"

Y/N: "I want..." You pause for a minute to think. What do you want? Do you even really know?

Y/N: "Imane I don't know what I wa-" Before you could finish your sentence you were interrupted by Imane kissing you. It was this exact moment that you knew what you wanted. The events of the night had sobered you up a bit so your head was clearer.

Y/N: "Imane." You say as you pull away from the kiss.

POKI: "I'm sorry." She says as she looks at you with guilt in her eyes.

Y/N: "It's okay but I don't think this is right. We've been drinking and it was all a mistake"

POKI: "We can at least try again" She says pleading to you.

Y/N: "I'm happy to be your friend but I just don't think I want to date anyone at the moment. I don't want to get hurt again."

POKI: "I won't hurt you Y/N. I swear to you"

Y/N: "I'm sorry Imane" You say as she looks back at you with tears forming in her eyes.

As you were having the tough talk with Imane someone comes into the hotel room.

ARIA: "Hey Y/N where did you go?" She asks into the room not looking up from her phone.

ARIA: "Oh Imane hi, sorry am I interrupting something here?" Aria asks as she realises what she's walked into.

POKI: "No it's okay I was just leaving" Imane says as she gets up and leaves in a hurry.

Y/N: "Imane, wait" You call after her as she leaves but to no avail as she leaves anyway.

ARIA: "So... You wanna explain what that was all about?"

Y/N: "Just when I thought I was about to have some normalcy in my life it's all messed up again."

ARIA: "Something happened at the party didn't it?"

Y/N: "Yeah we kissed and it was a dumb mistake and now I don't know what to do"

ARIA: 'So thats what she was here for and I'm guessing you told her you didn't want anything"

Y/N: "Yep, how are we meant to do stuff together this weekend after all of this?"

ARIA: "It will be rocky for a bit for sure but I think you'll both be fine. You were ready to be friends after much worse had happened, this is just a bump in the road" Aria says as she sits across from you on her bed.

Y/N: "It wasn't anything against her I just don't think there's anyone right for me at the moment you know"

ARIA: "You never know, maybe they've been right in front of you the whole time" She says still sitting directly opposite you but before you can address the strange comment she made your phone started to ring.

Y/N: "Hello?" You ask confused as the number wasn't one that you had saved.

???: "Hei"

Y/N: "Is this who I think it is?"

???: "Hey my lover boy"

Y/N: "It is! Astrid hey"

ASTRID: "Amy gave me your number and I just wanted to say hi. I didn't know if you'd be awake though"

Y/N: "Yeah we had a party tonight so it's a late one. How are you?"

ASTRID: "I'm good, busy with work but I watched your stream when you returned"