18.

Note: Okay guys I know this one took a while but I had a lot of debate with myself about the direction of the story. Also I've either been in the gym or on the pitch this past week with my football (soccer) season starting so I've not had a lot of time apologies :)
Okay now story
————————————————
Y/N: "What did you just say?"
POKI: "I love you Y/N"
You pause for a moment hearing her say it again, now knowing you didn't hear her wrong the first time.
Y/N: "You love me?" You say now looking straight into her eyes.
POKI: "Yes Y/N I do" Imane reaffirmed now cupping your face in her hands.
Y/N: "Bullshit" You say in a monotonous way looking at her.
POKI: "What? No it's not bullshit. I love you" She says as you move away from her hands.
Y/N: "Stop fucking saying that. If you did love me you wouldn't have done what you did Imane. How dare you say that you love me. How fucking dare you!" You walk past her back towards Rae's house when she pulls your arm again to try and stop you.
POKI: "Please. Wait" She says now fully crying and pulling you back.
Y/N: "Imane stop. Go home. It's done, there's nothing left to say" You say with tears flowing down your face. This isn't what you wanted but it's what you needed to do. She clearly wasn't who you thought she was and you'd be a fool to stick around with her after what she did.

You get to Rae's door and knock to which she answers quickly.
RAE: "What's going on guys?"
Y/N: "Her and I are done. Imane you need to go" You say to her as she followed you still trying to stop you.
POKI: "Why are you going to her house? You want her instead huh?"
Rae ushers you in and stops Imane.
RAE: "Imane you need to go home. You're just making this worse. Trust me."
POKI: "No fuck you I know you want him. I've seen how you two are together"
Y/N: "For fucks sake Imane will you stop trying to blame everyone else for you fucking up. Just go home. Please"
RAE: "You really should go Imane."
POKI: "Fine I'll go but Y/N just know everything that I said, it was the fucking truth" She says now walking away from Rae's house and back to her own.

You sit down on the couch in Rae's living room and let out a deep sigh.
RAE: "Soooo.... Vodka?"
Y/N: "Fuck yeah." You say as she brings over the vodka to where you were sitting.
RAE: "I didn't really think you'd end it."
Y/N: "How could I be with someone who's shown that they have the capability to do that. I'd be living with the fear that she might be with someone else when I'm not with her" You say before taking a swig from the bottle.
RAE: "Yeah I get you. It's going to hurt like a motherfucker for a bit but you'll get through it. You're a strong one Y/N"
Y/N: "What would I do without you Rae" You say as you wrap your arm around her and pull her closer to you.
Y/N: "You want some?" You ask as you offer her the bottle.
RAE: "Oh no thanks I can't stand vodka. I also don't feel like drinking"
Y/N: "You know what? I'm not having anymore. I refuse to just drink to mask my feelings." You say slamming the bottle back onto the table.
RAE: "That's good I'm proud of you. Do you want to watch a film or something?"
Y/N: "Yeah sounds good. Just no romances for obvious reasons" You say smiling over at her.
RAE: "Okay pick whatever you want I'll go get some blankets and snacks"
As Rae goes to get the supplies you browse Netflix and come across the horror section. 'Perfect' you think to yourself.

Rae comes back with a ton of blankets and snacks.
RAE: "What did you pick" she asks not looking over at the TV.
RAE: "Nooo not a horror please." She pleads grabbing your arm and trying to get the remote.
Y/N: "No hey you said I could pick remember. This is what I want to watch"
RAE: "Fine but I don't deal with horror films well"
Y/N: "That's definitely not why I picked it" You say in a sarcastic tone.
RAE: "Asshole" she jokingly says throwing a bag of popcorn at you.
Y/N: "Okay okay enough violence. Let's watch" you say throwing a blanket over yourself.
You put the film on and notice Rae slowly moving closer to you on the couch as the movie goes on. That is until there's a big jump scare causing Rae to grab you and face into your chest to avoid the TV screen.
Y/N: "Okay fine we can put something else on. Your choice this time."
RAE: "Thank god. I couldn't take much more of that"  She says snatching the remote from your hand.
Rae puts on a rom-com claiming it's not a romance because it's comedy at the same time. You're too tired to fight her on it so you let her put it on. She hadn't moved from the position she was in as a result of the horror film but you didn't mind it.