24.

'Fuck me'

ARIA: 'Having fun??'

POKI: 'I thought you didn't want to be with anyone right now?'

RAE: 'I saw the photo of you I'm sorry. Will you please talk to me'

Before you had a chance to respond to any of the many messages you had received there was a knock at the door.

Y/N: "Yeah?" You say inviting either Amy or Astrid into the room.
You expected Astrid to walk through the door but you were surprised to Amy walk in

Y/N: "Yeah?" You say inviting either Amy or Astrid into the room.

AMY: "You just can't catch a break can you?"

Y/N: "Tell me about it" You say with your head in your hands.

AMY: "How you doing?" She asks as she sits on your bed.

Y/N: "You know I really miss not being recognisable. I just want to be able to live."

Y/N: "And I just told Imane I didn't want to be with anyone at the moment and now she's seen this picture"

AMY: "Oh" She says before pausing for a moment.

AMY: "So she wanted to get back together?"

Y/N: "Yeah we did something dumb when we had a few drinks which led to a difficult conversation"

AMY: "Oh I see. What's this I hear about someone called Aria and you saying you love her?

Y/N: "She's actually your replacement."

AMY: "Fuck you" She says hitting your arm. 

Y/N: "I'm joking you're irreplaceable. She just helped me a lot when everything started to fall apart."

AMY: "I'm happy you had someone there for you. I still regret not checking in with you as much" 

Y/N: "Hey it's okay don't worry about it."

AMY: "Yeah but still I just-" She was cut off by your phone ringing to which you answer the FaceTime call. 

Y/N: "Hey Aria what's up?"

ARIA: "Just wanted to see how you were doing." 

Y/N: "I'm alright it's just a bit annoying you know and-" Before you could finish your sentence Amy snatched your phone from your hand. 

AMY: "Hey so you're Aria"

ARIA: "Hi, you must be Amy" 

AMY: "You're really pretty. Y/N are you sure she's just your friend?"

Y/N: "Amy you know that it's not good to lie."

ARIA: "Fuck you Y/N"

AMY: "Don't listen to him. He's just annoyed he doesn't have a chance with you."

ARIA: "That must be why"

Y/N: "Okay do I need to go get Astrid or are we done bullying me?"

AMY: "Okay I'll stop. You don't want to be around him and Astrid when they're attacking you."

ARIA: "I'll remember that then" She says laughing 

Y/N: "If you two are done chatting I'd like to go to bed please so give me my phone"

AMY: "Fine, fine. It was nice to meet you Aria."

ARIA: "You too Amy" You were finally able to get your phone back from Amy. 

Y/N: "I'll talk to you soon Aria but I gotta get some sleep."

ARIA: "Okay goodnight"

Y/N: "Goodnight Aria."