16.

You get to the 100Thieves compound to see Rae standing outside again this time with her arms folded and an annoyed look on her face.
RAE: "You were meant to be here AN HOUR AGO!" She barks at you.
Y/N: "I'm sorry I slept through my alarm" You apologise patting her on the head expecting to make her even angrier but instead it elicits a smile from her.
RAE: "Okay let's get this place ready yeah?"
Y/N: "Tonight's going to be great" You say smiling back at her.

As the hours pass and you and Rae continue to set up the compound for the party.
RAE: "I think we're done here. All that's left is to go and buy the drinks."
Y/N: "Ahh my favourite part. I get complete control over this right?"
RAE: "Up to a point that you'd kill us with the drinks" she says laughing.
Y/N: "Ah where's the fun in that" you say as the two of you walk to the car.

You get to the supermarket where you're bombarded by fans asking you and Rae for pictures. Once the horde of fans had been dealt with you get on with the shopping and head straight for the alcohol section.
Y/N: "Alrighty then let's get 6 of these and 6 of these" you say picking up vodka and Jack Daniels."
RAE: "Jack Daniels apple is my favourite can you pick one of those up"
Y/N: "Of course little one" you say smirking at her.
RAE: "You're never going to stop with that are you?" She asks now smiling as well.
Y/N: "Absolutely not" You say handing her the Jack Daniels bottle.
You pick up a few crates of beer and pay for everything. Once in the car you see the time is 5pm meaning you had to get home and ready ASAP.
Y/N: "Hey Rae you're basically my Uber now that we live on the same street"
RAE: "Pay up then" she says putting her hand out as if to ask for cash.
Y/N: "I'm paying in friendship" you say smiling and staring at her
RAE: "You're too much" she says hitting your shoulder.
Y/N: "Ow I'm giving you a bad review". Before she can say anything you get a phone call from your mother.
Y/N: "Hey mom what's up"
MOM: "Y/N!" She says and you can hear that she's crying and panicking.
Y/N: "Mom? What's going on?" You say switching to much more serious tone which alerts Rae as she looks over to you confused.
MOM: "It's Dad. He had a heart attack. He's alive but he won't wake up"
Y/N: "What! Okay I'll get on the next flight I can. Keep me updated and I'll get there as fast as I can. What hospital are you at?"
MOM: "We are the Royal London hospital. I'll be here waiting so don't bother going to the house"
Y/N: "Okay I'll see you soon mom"
You end the call and start to book flights on your phone.
RAE: "What's going on?"
Y/N: "My dad had a heart attack and won't wake up. He's alive though"
RAE: "Y/N I'm so sorry. You want me to take you back to yours to get stuff? I'll take you to the airport as well"
Y/N: "Thanks Rae" you say as you look up to her with tears emerging from your eyes.
RAE: "Hey it's going to be okay" she says as she notices you starting to break down a bit"
—————-JUMP TO LAX——————
RAE: "Hey keep me updated. I'm sure it will all be okay" She says as she wraps her arms around you.
Y/N: "Thank you Rae. Do you think you could tell everyone later that I had to leave"
RAE: "Of course Y/N" she says as she hugs you tighter hearing your voice break when you spoke to her. You hug her back feeling a wave of warmth and calm crash over you.
————————-JUMP TO LONDON——————
You get to the hospital and sprint to the desk.
Y/N: "Hi Mr Y/L/N? What room?"
NURSE: "Room 238. Are you his son? Your mother said you'd be coming"
Y/N: "Yeah I am thanks" you say as run to the room to see your mother slumped over the bed asleep holding your fathers hand.
Y/N: "Mom?" You ask lightly as she wakes up.
MOM: "Oh Y/N you're here! They don't know when he will wake up. Apparently he was without oxygen to the brain for a while"
Y/N: "He's a fighter. This isn't nearly enough to beat him" you say trying to comfort your mom.
MOM: "You're right" she says as you hug each other.

——-RAE POV——
As I got all the drinks into the compound I couldn't help but worry about Y/N and his family. 'I'm lucky I've not had to go through anything like that' I said to myself.