8.

??: "Hi".
You have no words. Confused by what's taking so long Toast comes to the door.
TOAST: "Is everything okay here?"
Y/N: "Amy? What are you doing here?"
AMY: "Can I come in first?"
TOAST: "So this is Amy huh. Of course you can come in." Toast says unbeknownst to what had happened recently between the two of you.
AMY: "Thanks"
Amy wheels her suitcases in and takes a seat on the couch.
TOAST: "You want anything to drink?"
AMY: "Just some water would be great thanks"
Y/N: "So Amy you want to tell me what you're doing here?"
AMY: "Can we talk in private?"
Y/N: "Sure we can go to my room. Come with me"
You take Amy to your room and of course you bump into Imane leaving her room.
POKI: "Hey Y/N! Who's this?" She asks with a hint of jealousy that you're taking another woman into your room.
Y/N: "Oh hi Imane this is Amy"
POKI: "Oh umm hi. I'm Poki"
AMY: "Yeah I know who you are"
POKI: "Right. I'm sorry about what I said on Rae's stream"
AMY: "It's okay don't worry about it"

You take Amy into your room and sit her on your bed whilst you sit at your desk.
Y/N: "How and why are you here Amy?"
AMY: "Well ever since you told us you were moving to LA way before the world knew I wanted to come with you and our university has a partner college here in LA and a great study abroad programme so I applied for it."
Y/N: "What? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
AMY: "I didn't know if I'd get accepted onto it and I didn't want to get your hopes up that you'd have a friend coming with you"
Y/N: "Yeah okay I get you. So how long are you here for?"
AMY: "I'm here pretty much until graduation and then I have to go back to London to graduate properly"
Y/N: "wow so you're here for a while then. This is so crazy. I can't believe you're here"
AMY: "I know it's great isn't it. This might be a bad time to ask but I don't actually have anywhere to stay tonight." She asks with those eyes that would always win you over.
Y/N: "Fine I'll ask if it's cool you stay here tonight. How can you come to another country with nowhere to stay?" You ask laughing at her.
AMY: "Thank youuu Y/N"

You head downstairs to see if Toast is still down there and you see him sitting with Poki just talking.
Y/N: "Hey guys is it okay if Amy stays here for the night? She doesn't have a hotel booked or anything."
TOAST: "Yeah of course. You can have guests over you know. You don't have to ask"
POKI: "Is she staying in your room?" Poki asks hoping you'd say no.
Y/N: "Yeah why?"
POKI: "Just curious" She replies but you know she's not actually just curious.
Y/N: "Okay thanks guys. I appreciate it"

You head back upstairs to see Amy already laid out on your bed. 'Now how do I go about this? The bed isn't very big'
Y/N: "The bed isn't that big I can sleep on the sofa downstairs if you want"
AMY: "OI! Don't be silly stay in here you muppet"
Y/N: "Oh okay if your sure". This can only end well you sarcastically say in your head.
Y/N: "It's still kind of early so I might stream for an hour or two before I sleep if that's alright"
AMY: "Yeah of course. Can they see me on the bed if I stay here?"
Y/N: "yeah I think so but you can stay there if you want to. If you're gonna be around often you might as well meet chat. Only if you want to of course."
AMY: "Sure why not. They already know who I am why not put a face to the name" she says laughing.

You go and set everything up to stream and let Amy sort out her suitcases and whatnot in your room.
Y/N: "Okay. You ready?"
AMY: "As I'll ever be"
You start streaming.
Y/N: HEY CHAT! How we doing this fine Californian evening?"
CHAT: 'Who's that!?'
              'GF?!?!?'
Y/N: "oh right how could I forget. Chat meet the one and only Amy!"
AMY: "Hi guys. You already knew of me but here I am in the flesh!"
CHAT: 'NO WAY!!!'
              'AMY?!?'
Y/N: "Yes chat this is Amy. She's studying here in LA for the year and decided not to tell me but show up at the front door unannounced. Isn't that great?"
CHAT: 'POG'
              'Mommy?'
Y/N: "No chat. Not mommy!" You shout leaving Amy in hysterics.
Y/N: "Okay chat we are going to leave Amy to get herself settled in whilst we wipe some valorant lobbies. Sound good?"

You stream for just over 2 hours before getting tired and deciding to call it a night with streaming.
Y/N: "Okay chat I'm getting tired so I'm going to end here. It's been great. Love you for all the support with these streams. And goodnight"
CHAT: 'Have fun with Amy lul'
You end stream and look at Amy who's almost asleep on your bed.
Y/N: "Amy?" You whisper "You asleep?" Amy responds with a grunt sounding no but you can tell she's fading. You're met with surprise as she moves over giving you space on the bed and pats on the bed urging you to join her.

You get changed into nightwear and join her in bed.
Y/N: "You sure about this Amy?"
AMY: "mmmhhmm"
You had no idea you were so tired and fall asleep almost instantly next to her.

You wake up the next morning with Amy lying on top of you with your hands wrapped around her. 'What the fuck' you think to yourself as you try to gently slip out of bed
AMY: "NO" Says Amy who holds you tighter stopping you from leaving.
Y/N: "I'm starving Ames. I'll make some breakfast and you come down whenever you're ready.
AMY: "ugh okay"

You head downstairs and start making breakfast for yourself and Amy when Poki comes down before Amy.
POKI: "Ooohhh is that for meeee?" She asks
Y/N: "Oh hey Imane. Sorry this is for me and Amy and there isn't enough of anything left to make anything for another person"
POKI: "Okay no worries I'll just order something"
Amy comes down in shorts and one of your T-shirts.
Y/N: "Hey isn't that my shirt?"
AMY: "Yeah but I bought it for you so I'm wearing it" she says teasing.
Y/N: "Fairs fairs"
AMY: "This looks good. Since when could you cook?" She says teasing you whilst leaning her head on your shoulder. All of this in the view of an envious Poki.
AMY: "so what do you want to do today? I wanna go and do something with you."
Y/N: "Sure we can think of something to do"

You both have breakfast together and go back upstairs when you're done.
Y/N: "Shall we get changed and go out then?"
AMY: "Absolutely!"
You both get ready and go out together to the Santa Monica pier. You get recognised a couple of times but you still are pretty awkward when fans come up to you in the street. You take Amy to the arcades and beat at her everything making her quite annoyed but then you take her down to the beach and lay out a blanket you brought with you and sit on it with her watching the sunset over the ocean. You look over at Amy who in the sunset light looks like heaven sent angel. She catches you looking at her and looks back at you. You stare into each other's eyes before you start leaning in and before you knew it you were met by her lips. You share an intense long overdue kiss causing this immense warmth throughout your body.
Y/N: "Wow" you say as you finally let go of her head.
AMY: "Yeah. Wow".

——————————-
END OF THE CHAPTER.