14.

Apologies for the long wait between this and the last part
———————————————————————-
After dinner you and Imane both help to wash the dishes and clean the table. You head to your room again where Imane begins to freak out again about the revelation of your relationship.
POKI: "so what do we do? The world knows now"
Y/N: "Exactly. They all know so there's nothing we can do."
POKI: "I guess you're right. But this isn't the way I wanted it to happen"
Y/N: "I know but what's done is done. Do you wanna go for a walk?" You say as you bring her into your embrace.
POKI: "Yeah sure. It looks pretty cold out there though"
Y/N: "Welcome to London. It's always cold" you say laughing throwing her coat at her.

You wander the streets of London as Poki is enjoying the incredibly light snowfall. You walk around for a lot longer than you realised and end up in front of the London Eye which is illuminated pink tonight.
Y/N: "Hey. You wanna get a picture in front of the Eye?"
POKI: "Ohhhhh yes please" She says getting all excited seeing it for the first time.
You see someone passing by and ask them to take a picture of you both to which they happily agree. You take the picture with the two of you kissing in front the pink eye.
Y/N: "Thanks a lot" you say to the passer by.
POKI: "Hey do you want to post this as like us confirming our relationship?" She says waiting intently for your response.
Y/N: "I'd love to. If you're sure"
POKI: "the world knows now. At least this way it's a much nicer picture."
You send the picture to Imane and you both post it to Twitter.
*POKI TWITTER POST*
@Pokimane.
*IMAGE*
'London Loving💕 @Y/N'
POKI: "Okay now go retweet it!"
Y/N: "Okay okay chill" You say trying to calm her excitement down a bit.
Y/N: "Okay it's done. Do you want to head back?it's getting late"
POKI: "Yeah I'm getting a lot colder now. Oh and we are definitely getting an Uber back"
You order the Uber and wait sitting by the river Thames.

You get back home and finally check Twitter to see the reaction to Imane's tweet.
Y/N: "Holy shit" you say startling Imane.
POKI: "What what? What's wrong?"
Y/N: "Ummm your tweet has half a million likes already."
POKI: "What are people saying? I haven't looked yet"
Y/N: "It's mostly memes from people who have lost their chance" you say laughing. "I win" you mumble to yourself.
POKI: "I heard that" she says. "I got you so I think I won as well" she says causing you to blush.
Suddenly Imane's phone rings to which she picks up.
POKI: "Hey Raeee what's up" the call continues as you go to get changed for bed.

You jump into bed and lie your head on Imane's chest as you fall asleep.

—————————Time skip 28th December————
You and Imane spent most of your trip sightseeing and showing her all the places you'd go to a as a kid but today was the day you were heading back to LA.
Y/N: "We are all packed mom. Ready to go when you are"
MRS Y/L/N: "Do you have to go back so soon" She asks hoping you'd say you could stay longer.
Y/N: "Sorry mom we have to be back for New Years. You know I'd love to stay longer"
POKI: "You guys should come to LA in the summer."
Y/N: "Yeah that's a great idea. I'll book you guys flights and everything at some point"
MRS Y/L/N: "Oh that would be lovely. Escape the mediocre London summer for once"
POKI: "Well it's decided you're coming. Now shall we get going?"

You get to the airport and say your goodbyes to your parents as your mothers is tearing up.
Y/N: "Hey it's only a few months until you're in LA" you say to your mother trying to cheer her up.
MRS Y/L/N: "Yeah you're right you're right"
POKI: "I guess this is goodbye for now. Thank you so much for having me" Imane says as she hugs your parents.
MRS Y/L/N: "You got a good one Y/N. I don't know how though" she says teasing you.
Y/N: "Okayyy time to go. Bye mom bye dad" you say waving as you walk off into the airport.

————————Junp to LA——————————
You get through security at LAX and are greeted by a hoard of paparazzi taking photos of the two of you together.
Y/N: "Okay guys can you chill? We're just trying tk get home" You say as you've been blocked in slightly by the photographers. One of them barges Imane trying to take a photo to which you respond by grabbing him by the collar yelling.
Y/N: "Watch where the FUCK you're going!"
You let go off the man and pick Imane up off the floor and make for the exit where a car is waiting to take you back to the OTV house.
Now in the car and finally free from the paparazzi Imane leans on your shoulder.
POKI: "That's going to be all over the internet now"
Y/N: "Yeah I know I shouldn't have lost my head like that. I'm sorry"
POKI: "Hey I like it. My English gentleman saving me from the paparazzi. The people will agree with me"
Y/N: "Maybe maybe" you say kissing the top of her head.

The car pulls up the OTV house. You unload your suitcases from the car and walk through the door to see everyone eating in the living room.
TOAST: "Ayyy the happy couple is back!"
MICHAEL: "Welcome back guys"
POKI: "Thank you thank you. Did you guys have a good Christmas?"
LILY: "Not as good you two I'm guessing"
TOAST: "Yeah so how was London?"
POKI: "It was great. It snowed, I met Y/N's parents and best of all our relationship is now common knowledge"
Y/N: "Sooo to sum up it was good" You say chuckling at Imane.
Y/N: "We are going to go and unpack but I'm down to chill later if you guys are"
MICHAEL: "Yeah sounds good. We can talk about the New Years plans"
Y/N: "Okay cool I have some stuff I want to talk to you guys about as well." You say hauling yours and Imane's bags up the stairs.

———TWO HOURS LATER———
Y/N: "Hey guys what you up to?"
TOAST: "Fucking finally. You took your time"
Y/N: "Yeah sorry I was thinking about something up there and I caught up in it my bad."
MICHAEL: "You good?"
Y/N: "Huh oh yeah no I'm great. So New Years?"
MICHAEL: "Yeah so we want to go big this year. And we think you're the man to set that up."
Y/N: "Really? Why me?"
TOAST: "Bro come on. Your twitch party was one of the best parties we've had here. Except this time we want to do it at the 100Thieves compound"
Y/N: "That sounds sick. If you want me to help set it up then I'm going to be buying the alcohol like I'm back at uni okay?"
MICHAEL: "That's exactly what we want. I want all hell to break loose that night"
Y/N: "Ohhh Michael you're playing with fire now" You say smiling at the opportunity you've been given.
TOAST: "I don't like that smile." Toast says visibly worried.
MICHAEL: "I fucking love it" Michael says laughing maniacally.
TOAST: "Someone's going to die aren't they" Toast says jokingly with a hint of genuine worry for his friends' safety.
You don't say anything in response instead shrugging your shoulders.
MICHAEL: "I love this guy" He says putting his arm around your shoulder.
TOAST: "So what did you want to talk to us about?" Toast says as Imane and Lily come into the room.
Y/N: "Oh right I've umm I've been thinking about this for a bit now and I'm looking at properties in the area."
LILY & POKI: "Huh?!?"
TOAST: "What do you mean you're looking at properties in the area?"
MICHAEL: "Are you looking to move out?"
Y/N: "Maybe. I'm not 100% sure yet"
MICHAEL: "But I just said I love you" he says staring sadly at you.
LILY: "MICHAEL!"
MICHAEL: "Sorry I take it back Y/N. My love is reserved"
POKI: "Why haven't you spoken to me about this before?"
Y/N: "Because I'm still not sure and I know I've not been here for that long and I honestly love all you guys but I'd like to have a space that I can call my own you know."
TOAST: "I get what you're saying but you should definitely think more about this. Oh and talk with Imane about your situation"
Y/N: "Yeah you're right thanks Toast. Anyway it's getting kinda late so I think I'm gonna go to my room and call it a night. Good night guys"
ALL BUT POKI: "Night"
—————————————
END OF CHAPTER.
EDIT: NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE VERY IMPACTFUL!