12.

A few weeks pass of you and Imane building your relationship together as well as you building your streaming career further with the end of the drama allowing you to focus even more on streaming.

*MESSAGE TO IMANE*
'Hey could you come to my room quickly?'
Imane comes into room and you can tell she's somewhat apprehensive of what you called her into your room for.
POKI: "Hey what's up?"
Y/N: "Well my streams have been doing pretty well and I'm getting a lot of subs at the moment and I got this email from twitch about an exclusive streaming deal a few days ago"
POKI: "Yeah so what do you need me for?"
Y/N: "Well the thing is I got one from YouTube as well so I don't know what to do and I'm sure you've dealt with this stuff."
Y/N: "You know being the queen of twitch and whatnot" you say teasing her about the name she's been given.
POKI: "First of all shut up. Second of all I think you should stay on twitch but it's your decision. How much are they offering?"
Y/N: "Twitch are offering me more. I don't really want to say how much"
POKI: "Come onnnn you've got to tell me now" she says sitting on your lap facing you.
You pull her in closer and whisper the number into her ear.
Y/N: "Two million a year for two years". Hearing this Imane jumps up and starts to hit you with your pillows shouting at you.
POKI: "YOU HAD TO THINK ABOUT THAT?!?!YOU IDIOT"
Y/N: "Okay okay I'll tell them I'll take the deal" you say in between violent pillow attacks which don't stop even after you say you'll sign the contract.
Y/N: "Okay you know what" you say as you get up and pick Imane up dropping her onto your bed as she pulls you down with her.
POKI: "My boyfriend's going to become the king of twitch" she says staring into your eyes.
Y/N: "You can't have a queen without a king" You say as you lean into a kiss with her.

Once the contract has been signed and all of the legalities have been sorted out you start to write up a tweet announcing what platform you'll be streaming on.
*TWEET*
@Y/N
Hey everyone! It is with great excitement that I can announce I have signed a contract to stream exclusively on Twitch! I can't wait to stream again (Not tomorrow obviously it's party time) and continue to grow with you guys. So here's to more laughs!
LOVE,
Y/N

*MESSAGE TO OTV AND FRIENDS CHAT*
'Pull up to the house tomorrow night. We have something to celebrate :)'
Everyone replies that they will be there and congratulate you on your deal to stream with Twitch.

You leave soon after that to buy the drinks and snacks for the party. You buy 5 bottles of gin and 5 bottles of vodka along with 8 crates of beer thinking it's about time they were introduced to the British way of drinking. 'Yeah this should do' you think to yourself as you head to checkout.
??: "Y/N? Is that you?" You hear a woman from behind you ask
Y/N: "Yeah hi do you want a pict-" But you're cut off once you see who it was behind you.
??: "Yeah I'd love a picture with the one and only Y/N" She says making fun of you.
Y/N: "Oh my god Rae I'm sorry. I didn't recognise your voice" you say laughing in embarrassment.
RAE: "It's all good. You getting stuff for tomorrow night?" She says looking down into your shopping cart.
RAE: "That's a bit much don't you think?" She says with widened eyes seeing what's in the cart.
Y/N: "Oh my poor Rae. This isn't much but for you Americans I'm sure it is. I'm introducing you to the British way of drinking."
RAE: "This is how you guys drink over there??"
Y/N: "Oh yeah. We do it properly none of that white claw nonsense"
Y/N: "Anyway I guess I'll see you tomorrow night then" You say as you turn towards the checkout.
RAE: "Umm excuse me?! I was promised a picture"
Y/N: "Ha ha very funny Rae"
RAE: "No I want a picture right now" You turn to her and see she's dead serious.
Y/N: "Oh. You're serious. Okay sure"
RAE: "Good. You have to take it though I forgot how much taller you were"
Y/N: "Of course my little dwarf" You say teasing her then realising the error you made.
RAE: "DWARF?!? Just take the picture" she says hitting you a couple times.
RAE: "Thank you" she says returning to her cute demeanour.
Y/N: "See you tomorrow dwarf" you say running off with your cart.
—————-Jump to Party——————
As people start to fill into the house you start to get deja vu of the party to celebrate you joining OTV in the first place. You're stood with Toast and Michael talking about your streaming career and how you almost have 10,000 subscribers on twitch.
TOAST: "10,000?!? The money must be rolling in for you. Must be nice huh"
Y/N: "I really can't complain" you say with joke arrogance.
Y/N: "I'm getting another drink you guys want anything?"
TOAST: "Are you not drunk? Or even tipsy?"
Y/N: "Umm not really no. This is like a standard night at uni for me"
TOAST: "You're a mad man. You're all mad lads across the pond"
Y/N: "You'll learn to do it. all in good time toasty boy"
On your way to get a drink you bump into Imane who is talking to Rae and Janet.
Y/N: "Oh I'm sorry darling" you say before giving her a little kiss on the cheek. In that moment you felt like everyone was watching you and you see that she feels the same.
JANET: "Excuse me? What is happening here????"
POKI: "Well I guess there's no use hiding it now is there. Yes me and Y/N are together and have been for about a month"
RAE: "why didn't you tell any of us?"
Y/N: "We were still figuring things out and didn't want to rush anything"
POKI: "Yeah but now I'm sure of this and that I want to be with him completely"
RAE: "Hmmm I'm not happy that you hid it from me but you're cute together so I'll let it slide"
Y/N: "Oh Imane your drink spilt all over your dress"
POKI: "Oh shit yeah I'll go change now. Could you come with me?"
Y/N: "Yeah of course"
You take Imane upstairs to her room to change when she slams the door behind you and locks it.
POKI: "I need you" she says whispering into your ear. Sending shivers down your spine.
Y/N: "I'm all yours my darling" you say as you kiss her neck.
You take off her dress and toss it across the room as she undresses you. She looks down at you getting hard.
POKI: "Well hello there" she says as she grabs it in your underwear starting to slowly jerk you off. You keep kissing her as you pick her up and throw her onto the bed. You work your way down her body with your mouth causing her to let out a moan of pleasure. She gets off the bed and gets onto her knees looking up at you with her beautiful eyes as she wraps her warm lips around your dick causing you to flinch.
POKI: "Oh you like that huh" She says in between breaths taking your dick in her mouth.
The two of you switch positions as you lie her back on the bed and moved your mouth down and start to pleasure her with your tongue.
POKI: "Ohh goddd" She moans as she grips the bedsheets "You're gonna make me cum fuckkk"
You keep going until she cums causing her to sit up and push your down into her sticking your tongue deeper.
You get her wet enough to take you inside her causing her to moan even louder than before. You cover her mouth and whisper into her ear
Y/N: "Sshh shhh we're just getting started princess" It's obvious that you talking to her like that gets her going even more as you can feel her grip on your dick tighten causing you to let out a moan.
POKI: "I'm gonna cum". Hearing this you pull out to tease her some more.
POKI: "No please get back in me"
You oblige but you flip her over so that her ass is up in the air.
Y/N: "You've got a great ass" you say as you thrust into her causing her ass to clap. You smack her ass as you thrust which she enjoys even more. You can tell she likes to be roughed up a bit as she says
POKI: "Pull my hair daddy" you oblige as you pull her hair into a ponytail. You slow down a bit as you pull her head closer to you giving her kisses all down her neck.
Y/N: "You're a good girl aren't you" You whisper into her ear sending her across the edge.
POKI: "Fucckkk" She moans as you feel her cum on your dick
You flip her onto her back and pick up the pace as you choke her whilst thrusting in and out of her wet pussy.
Y/N: "I'm gonna cum" you let out in between moans
POKI: "I want it in me please daddy" She can barely get her words out after you've done to her
You cum in her causing you both to moan and fall onto the bed catching your breath.
POKI: "Holy shit"
Y/N: "Yeah agreed"
You both lie there for a bit longer until you realise that there's a party downstairs for you.
Y/N: "We should to back down before it gets TOO suspicious" even though you'd been upstairs for about an hour.

You and Imane head downstairs with her in a new outfit and you looking flustered. You make eye contact with Rae as you come downstairs and she gives a wink as if to say she knew what you had done making you go red in the face.

You carry on partying into the early hours of the morning until everyone leaves. It's just you and the OTV house left. You see Imane asleep on the sofa so you carry upstairs and call it a night leaving her in her room as you sleep in yours.

————————
END OF THE CHAPTER.
Idk how I feel about writing sex scenes just felt a bit cringe you know. Let me know what you think of sex scenes. Yay or nay?