Vol.1

I created this story based of my own imagination, so if anything in this resembles or sound as someone else's. I'm sorry it's coincidental. Please Enjoy!

"I don't see why we have to get married father!" I yelled.

"I have a life as an influencer not a bloody exchange. I have adventures to be on, to explore!" I raised my voice yelling at the man that never cared once about me in his life.

" Don't you ever raise your voice at me Scarlett Rose! Start packing they'll be here tomorrow to come get you it's not an option," He stated sternly and walked off.

This man never really looks at me as his daughter. He never placed his surname to mine, like ever.

I ran off to my bedroom bursting out in tears. I would runaway since I work my own money and all but my dad is a very powerful man so I would end up jobless, homeless and all.

I packed my two big white suitcase and drifted off to sleep. Easing my mind for a few hours.

" Ms. Scarlett, Ma'am,"

I groaned begging, Hannah, my nanny , just a few more hours.

" Scarlett, your father directly stated you should get dressed and ready for the chauffeur is on his way," Hannah reminded me and I opened my eyes.

I HATE MY LIFE!

I took a long warm bath then got dressed. I wore a simple tiger print mini dress with accessories and strapped up gold heels.

 I wore a simple tiger print mini dress with accessories and strapped up gold heels

I walked down the stairs to see my father along with his rival, Martin Silvester.

" Meet my daughter, Scarlett," He introduced and I fake smiled and shook his hand.

" I must say you look gorgeous Scarlett but we must get going nic don't like tardiness," Martin smiled and waited for me to walk off.

I exited without even saying a good bye to my father because how could he exchange his daughter for limited wealth.

Along the way to my new home was peaceful until our little chat.

"So Scarlett as you know this is an arranged marriage. You and nicholai should stay under the same roof, married and committed for a year then if you want you can leave. I just want my son to become responsible and fall in love," He sighed.

"Sorry Mr. Silvester but I'm don't know your son so I doubt I'll ever fall in love with him," I smiled confidently and he chuckled.

We spoke more on the matter until I signed the contract. Well I guess I just gave away my freedom.